Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Try a restart of CP, sometimes the config is lazy and isn't "reloaded" in the searcher threads, so it thinks there are still no api-keys for the providers.
Cheers, seems to be working now.
Can someone explain how CP searches for different qualities? I've been looking all over and can't find the answer. Does it search for the quality tags in the filename? Or does it use the categories on NZB sites? For example, on nzbmatrix, there are MANY movies in the "BR-Rip" category that are "720p". I want these types of movies...

Thanks
It uses both, but BR-Rips can be 480p or 720p. CP doesn't distinguish between these resolutions for this quality. It does however, give the 720p a high rating and thus is more likely to download the higher resolution.
Can we add half sbs 3D files as a quality category? Now that 3D is getting more common I would like to have this available as an option.
Thanks for adding an API, will be really useful!
I can't seem to understand which url to call to access it tho?

with the info on here if I try the following I keep getting "Error 404, something unexpected has happened".

Code:
http://localhost:5000/?api=movies&type=snatched

What am I missing?
Api isn't in the current CP version, the ticket is still "open".
any thoughts on why I keep getting

HTTPError: HTTP Error 500: Internal Server Error

windows this is, using chrome and the imdb user script.

It's weird cos its not all films, but well over 50%. I also can't add them manually either.
Could post it on tender or lighthouse, with some logs.
RuudBurger Wrote:It uses both, but BR-Rips can be 480p or 720p. CP doesn't distinguish between these resolutions for this quality. It does however, give the 720p a high rating and thus is more likely to download the higher resolution.

So does a movie that contains "BR-Rip" & "720p" in the filename fit the BR-Rip and 720p category?
RuudBurger Wrote:Api isn't in the current CP version, the ticket is still "open".

That's a shame. I thought the reason for 'open' was that some of it was implemented but not all.

Any idea when to expect that? Or is that not one of the priorities yet?
@torchedlh:
No

@gugahoi:
It's in "v2" already, but no ETA
I'm working on a better search/scanning script to parse already downloaded movies into the CP database, and need your help.
Please post a sample of your folder structure here: http://help.couchpotatoapp.com/discussio...-structure

Check to see if someone else didn't already post the same structure before posting your own.

Thanks!
Few different bits and pieces. I have only just started using CP and it is great.

1. Current chrome extension seems to add movie from imdb but doesn't fetch moviedb info (link to it is not even clickable). Therefore i get no movie synopsis and no poster. If i add via the interface it all works. I get this error in the log.

search failed for "*****", no TheMovieDB id

2. For file quality i read earlier that bdrip is included with brrip, but these are very different qualitys. If anything bdrip and dvdrip should be combined. Both standard res xvid files, and they dupe each other in releases. So you will only get 1 and not the other.

Thanks again for all the hard work.
kulprit Wrote:2. For file quality i read earlier that bdrip is included with brrip, but these are very different qualitys. If anything bdrip and dvdrip should be combined. Both standard res xvid files, and they dupe each other in releases. So you will only get 1 and not the other.

Thanks again for all the hard work.

Agree Nod