Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Excellent. Thank you!
i have updated to the latest version (win 7 x64) by extracting the zip to my cp folder.

How do i get the new Rotten Tomatoes script to work?

thanks
RuudBurger Wrote:It rates the movies by name, size etc. Proper and repacks get a better score for example. I rarely get a corrupt movie and I download a lot Wink
If you know release groups you like, put them in "preferred words" under settings. Groups or tags you don't want you can block via ignored words.

Still doesn't eliminate the possibility of a corrupt and/or just a purely bad release. Even the proper ones end up being sometimes irrepairable.
I've seen reputable release groups put out a crappy one occasionally.
bazwalt Wrote:Still doesn't eliminate the possibility of a corrupt and/or just a purely bad release. Even the proper ones end up being sometimes irrepairable.

well to tell you the truth I have been CP for over 8 months and I havent once had CP give me a bad release or a corrupt file. Maybe Ive been lucky but there is an option to redownload the movie and it gives an option to download another version if you get a bad release.
How do you get couch potato to rename files with the right extension? When I put .ext with renames it to .ext
bazwalt Wrote:Still doesn't eliminate the possibility of a corrupt and/or just a purely bad release. Even the proper ones end up being sometimes irrepairable.

Like rflores2323 said.
I think I downloaded almost 1k movies with CP, and rarely got a release that had bad video/audio. I must admit that I only download HD movies, with the exception for some "arthouse" movies, which get downloaded in dvd-rip.

The ones I can remember are a Korian dubbed "Sourcecode" (kordub, is now default in ignored words) and a non-cropped "The Mechanic".
10:32:02 INFO [ app.controllers.movie] Movie already exists in XBMC, skipping.

Hi,

can someone tell me what I have setup/installed to make the above happen? Is it my config file? i Can't remember!

thanks
settings>notification>xbmc>dbpath
thanks
_Mikie_ Wrote:How do you get couch potato to rename files with the right extension? When I put .ext with renames it to .ext

Anyone?
_Mikie_ Wrote:How do you get couch potato to rename files with the right extension? When I put .ext with renames it to .ext

_Mikie_ Wrote:Anyone?

That doesn't make any sense. SB will only change the name, it'll keep the extension as is.
FatBoyNotSoSlim Wrote:That doesn't make any sense. SB will only change the name, it'll keep the extension as is.

That's what you'd think but on the windows build it remove the extension.. Unless I'm being totally dumb..Help?
Does anyone ever get movies that are still in the completed download folder with _unpack_movie name still left over?

It's obviously a SABNZBD issue with the unpacking. Just wondering if anyone managed to overcome it?

I have tried disabling indexing for the downloads folder but it still happens.

If I use 'Renamer' to rename the folder then CP immediately transfers the file to the correct location which is good but it would be good if i didn't have to do it at all!

thanks
_Mikie_ Wrote:That's what you'd think but on the windows build it remove the extension.. Unless I'm being totally dumb..Help?

<thename><cd>.<ext>
Just updated to the newest version and thought I'd have ago at setting up notifo notifications, I've entered my username and api key and clicked send notifo test message but I receive nothing. Any suggestions? I've double checked my api just to be on the safe side