Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
smiffy1989 Wrote:Anyone managed to get reverse proxy working with lighttpd and couchpotato? I know that someone has submit a pull request that apparently fixes the issue: https://github.com/RuudBurger/CouchPotato/pull/382

That does not work for me.

Any plan to get this working? Trying to lock my server down as much as possible and don't want to have multiple ports open for sab/sick/cp etc..

Thanks.

Anyone?
Is their a forum to configure this application? I installed it on my PC and am very confused.

Thank you,

Zeee1
couch potato wont move the moive file to my movie directory does anyone know why also it wont dl any metta date or trailers
this is my original settings and it downloaded fine just didnt move the movie
I changed it to this to see if it works any help would be appreciated
this is my sab info
sab categories
set permissions for for completet downloads:

Also - logfile? That would help more than the screenshots.
Can someone explain how I get couchpotato to grab full blu-rays?

I grabbed a modified version of couchpotato that allowed me to add movies as blu-rays but it failed when searching.

I don't need it process when done.
T800 Wrote:Can someone explain how I get couchpotato to grab full blu-rays?

I grabbed a modified version of couchpotato that allowed me to add movies as blu-rays but it failed when searching.

I don't need it process when done.

Just set the appropriate file size for the Bluray quality (if it isn't set already), and tell it only to search for that quality.
mattressfish Wrote:Just set the appropriate file size for the Bluray quality (if it isn't set already), and tell it only to search for that quality.

The only Blu-ray setting is "BR-Rip.
I have set the quality form 20000MB - 65000MB and when browsing the logs all it's looking for is files with "BR-Rip" (which are generally 1500MB) in the name and says they are too small.
T800 Wrote:The only Blu-ray setting is "BR-Rip.
1080p or 720p is the appropiate setting (generally the release-names include "Blu-Ray.1080p" if it is a blu-ray).
where do i get the log file?
HenryFord Wrote:1080p or 720p is the appropiate setting (generally the release-names include "Blu-Ray.1080p" if it is a blu-ray).

Using 1080p set to 35000MB-65000MB only looks for x264 re-encodes (and doesn't find any at that size).
It also searches in category 42 in NZBmatrix which is x264 1080p only.
Blu-ray discs are category 50.