Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I'm nearly there with my sab / cp setup, but my files aren't renaming after they're downloaded from sab. This is likely some silly error with the way I have this setup. Do any of these things raise a red flag?

- Under 'Category' in SAB, I set post-processing to 'Download' and have no script selected.

- In CP, I have renaming turned on, but my "from" and "to" destination folders are the same (is this a problem?)

SAB downloads my file and sticks in the right directory (which is the "from" directory in CP), but it just sits there. It's in its own folder, but all the parts aren't unpacked.

Any ideas? The only other thing I can't get to work is the XBMC notification, but I heard that CP v2 notifications only work with Frodo, and I have Eden..

Thanks!
(2012-12-27, 18:02)dfdeath Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,

I'm nearly there with my sab / cp setup, but my files aren't renaming after they're downloaded from sab. This is likely some silly error with the way I have this setup. Do any of these things raise a red flag?

- Under 'Category' in SAB, I set post-processing to 'Download' and have no script selected.

- In CP, I have renaming turned on, but my "from" and "to" destination folders are the same (is this a problem?)

SAB downloads my file and sticks in the right directory (which is the "from" directory in CP), but it just sits there. It's in its own folder, but all the parts aren't unpacked.

Any ideas? The only other thing I can't get to work is the XBMC notification, but I heard that CP v2 notifications only work with Frodo, and I have Eden..

Thanks!

I'd advise you to use different directories for post processing.

I think you need to set post-processing to '+Delete' but first guarantee you set different paths.
I would also agree with Redglory, you should have separate folder, things will get messy very quickly and CP could get stuck trying to PP all of your completed movies.

If you are doing just download all you are getting are the RARs, PARs and SFVs, you at the very least need +Unpack but then you will need to manually clean up your download folder, which is where the +Delete comes in.
My CouchPotato is giving me an error on XBMC notifications when I do the test, I know the settings are right because SB for example works and if I enter the URL in the browser then it also works perfectly:

12-29 00:24:58 INFO [o.core.notifications.base] Sending test to notify.xbmc.test12-29 00:24:58 INFO [hpotato.core.plugins.base] Opening multipart url: http://192.168.0.150:29900/jsonrpc, params: with data12-29 00:24:58 ERROR [o.core.notifications.xbmc] Failed parsing results: Traceback (most recent call last): File "/mnt/cache/.custom/couchpotato_v2/couchpotato/core/notifications/xbmc/main.py", line 28, in notify if result['result'] == "OK": TypeError: string indices must be integers
hi all, ive asked this question in the couch potato forums but maybe someone here could answer me please.
i seemed to have got it all set up and working, i just have one question.
does couch potato actually download the file automatically and send to sabnzbd, or just automatically search for the .nzb file? meaning, do i have to click on said movie and download it manually?
CouchPotato will search for the NZB AND send it to Sabnzbd+.
my couchpotato is freezing up. in fact, i cant even get it started. this is new. thoughts?
how often can you search for movies in your watched list. i know you can do a manual search but is there a way to have it automatically search for new nzb's every hour or so?
I finding couch potato slow to load on t
Synology nas. Anyone else experience this ?
My cp doesnt load at all.
I'm having a problem with my CP (latest V2 2 Jan 2013), the movie library manager is no longer working. When I click movie folder it does not allow me navigate to a folder. Anyone have any ideas?
I have set up couchpotato and it works great (with sabnzbd) with torrents (transmission) things go wrong.

The file gets downloaded but stays in "incomplete-dir" where when you manually add a file it goes to "complete-dir" after finishing.

Also the renamer doesn't rename nor move the file to the "movies" directory.

I'm running ubuntu server 12.04 does anyone know how to resolve this issue?
How do I get Couchpotato to keep movies in my wanted list and redownload different versions if they fail to download properly? It keeps downloading the same version of Anna Karenina, which subsequently fails to unpack.
--edit Fixed by re-installing

whoops seems like my couch potato V2 is no longer working. I got a notice that an update was applied. I can't get it to restart, need to dig into some log files. Anybody else having problems? Running on Ubuntu 12.04 linux.

This is the output when I run from the command line

Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "CouchPotato.py", line 129, in <module>
    l.run()
  File "CouchPotato.py", line 84, in run
    runCouchPotato(self.options, base_path, sys.argv[1:], data_dir = self.data_d           ir, log_dir = self.log_dir, Env = Env)
  File "/home/kev/.couchpotato/couchpotato/runner.py", line 261, in runCouchPota           to
    server.listen(config['port'])
  File "/home/kev/.couchpotato/libs/tornado/netutil.py", line 121, in listen
    sockets = bind_sockets(port, address=address)
  File "/home/kev/.couchpotato/libs/tornado/netutil.py", line 269, in bind_socke           ts
    sock = socket.socket(af, socktype, proto)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/socket.py", line 187, in __init__
    _sock = _realsocket(family, type, proto)
socket.error: [Errno 97] Address family not supported by protocol
Exception in thread Thread-163 (most likely raised during interpreter shutdown):           Exception in thread Thread-153 (most likely raised during interpreter shutdown):           Exception in thread Thread-159 (most likely raised during interpreter shutdown):           Exception in thread APScheduler (most likely raised during interpreter shutdown)           :

File "/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 551, in __bootstrap_inner  File "           /usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 551, in __bootstrap_inner
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 504, in run
  File "/home/kev/.couchpotato/libs/axl/axel.py", line 241, in _execute
  File "/home/kev/.couchpotato/libs/apscheduler/scheduler.py", line 542, in _mai           n_loop
<type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'Empty'
<type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'debug'

File "/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 551, in __bootstrap_inner

File "/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 551, in __bootstrap_inner
Is there some friendly soul out there with python programming experience, who could assist in making a new provider for a torrent site?