Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
RuudBurger Wrote:You have to remove the old script, the new name is "CouchPotato Userscript".
From now on it should overwrite, as the name won't change (I hope Wink )

This is the latest an greatest, I just did a git pull and updated the script.

It's a chrome thing.
Did you mean it worked?
If not, go to chrome://extensions/ and make sure "CouchPotato UserScript" is the only userscript that is installed from CP. Remove all "Movie Manager" or other CP scripts.
RuudBurger Wrote:Did you mean it worked?
If not, go to chrome://extensions/ and make sure "CouchPotato UserScript" is the only userscript that is installed from CP. Remove all "Movie Manager" or other CP scripts.

Hrm. So right now it's only failing on Windows Chrome. I think I'm running 5.x at work. At home on Mac with chrome 6.x it works fine.

It's rendering bug.
darkscout Wrote:Non Mouse Over

Mouse Over

Non Mouse Over after adding a movie.

Are you even reading the stuff I posted?
IF YOU SEE THE IMAGES ABOVE, YOU HAVE 2 (TWO! ZWEI, DOS) COUCHPOTATO USERSCRIPTS INSTALLED.
TO REMOVE, GO TO EXTENSIONS IN CHROME AND REMOVE THE OLD ONE THAT ISN'T NAMED "COUCHPOTATO USERSCRIPT"

Hope that came through. Tongue
RuudBurger Wrote:Are you even reading the stuff I posted?
IF YOU SEE THE IMAGES ABOVE, YOU HAVE 2 (TWO! ZWEI, DOS) COUCHPOTATO USERSCRIPTS INSTALLED.
TO REMOVE, GO TO EXTENSIONS IN CHROME AND REMOVE THE OLD ONE THAT ISN'T NAMED "COUCHPOTATO USERSCRIPT"

Hope that came through. Tongue

So I did follow your instructions and they still failed. it was the cryptic MM addon Smile
That's the one you should delete Big Grin.
Awesome update RuudBurger, loving the movie posters!
Update with trailer searching for existing directory, go check it out and test it Wink
Time for bed Tongue
RuudBurger,
thanks for the all the hard work...
BTW, it'd be really nice if there is a way to mass edit/change the movies' quality settings (all/some from 720 to BR-Rip, for example)
This looks very cool. I will give it a shot later and try it out.

One feature that immediately came to my mind is the options to actually add all movies from a top-movie-lists (such as http://www.imdb.com/boxoffice/alltimegross. As this willl constantly update, it will allow to keep collections up-to-date.

Would then need a function to dertermine whether I already have this movie. Thoughts?

Cheers!!!
when i hit update details i get the following errors

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "D:\Movie Manager\CouchPotato\cherrypy\_cprequest.py", line 660, in respond
response.body = self.handler()
File "D:\Movie Manager\CouchPotato\cherrypy\lib\encoding.py", line 193, in __call__
self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Movie Manager\CouchPotato\cherrypy\_cpdispatch.py", line 25, in __call__
return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File "D:\Movie Manager\CouchPotato\app\controllers\movie.py", line 145, in updateInfo
self.searchers.get('movie').getExtraInfo(movie)
File "D:\Movie Manager\CouchPotato\app\lib\provider\movie\search.py", line 130, in getExtraInfo
self.saveExtra(movieId, 'poster_thumb', poster)
File "D:\Movie Manager\CouchPotato\app\lib\provider\movie\search.py", line 147, in saveExtra
Db.flush()
File "D:\Movie Manager\CouchPotato\library\sqlalchemy\orm\session.py", line 1346, in flush
self._flush(objects)
File "D:\Movie Manager\CouchPotato\library\sqlalchemy\orm\session.py", line 1427, in _flush
flush_context.execute()
File "D:\Movie Manager\CouchPotato\library\sqlalchemy\orm\unitofwork.py", line 293, in execute
rec.execute(self)
File "D:\Movie Manager\CouchPotato\library\sqlalchemy\orm\unitofwork.py", line 426, in execute
uow
File "D:\Movie Manager\CouchPotato\library\sqlalchemy\orm\mapper.py", line 1761, in _save_obj
execute(statement, params)
File "D:\Movie Manager\CouchPotato\library\sqlalchemy\engine\base.py", line 1157, in execute
params)
File "D:\Movie Manager\CouchPotato\library\sqlalchemy\engine\base.py", line 1237, in _execute_clauseelement
return self.__execute_context(context)
File "D:\Movie Manager\CouchPotato\library\sqlalchemy\engine\base.py", line 1268, in __execute_context
context.parameters[0], context=context)
File "D:\Movie Manager\CouchPotato\library\sqlalchemy\engine\base.py", line 1367, in _cursor_execute
context)
File "D:\Movie Manager\CouchPotato\library\sqlalchemy\engine\base.py", line 1360, in _cursor_execute
context)
File "D:\Movie Manager\CouchPotato\library\sqlalchemy\engine\default.py", line 277, in do_execute
cursor.execute(statement, parameters)
InterfaceError: (InterfaceError) Error binding parameter 2 - probably unsupported type. u'INSERT INTO "MovieExtra" ("movieId", name, value) VALUES (?, ?, ?)' (78, 'poster_thumb',
Is it possible to search for a specific string? I only want to download P2P encodes rather than scene, so would like to supply a list of release groups so I don't get scenes copies.
RuudBurger Wrote:New Windos build, with posters in movie list

@compcentral
Could you check out the latest Build and update your userscript. Hope it fixes it.

Just tried and the same thing happens...

nmayling Wrote:Did you remove the old userscript for r13 ?

When upgrading for the first time I had some issues until I removed the older ones.

r14 was the first one that I ever tried.
RuudBurger Wrote:Regarding the userscript, it should upgrade. But the last build I changed the name. So make sure you delete the old one.
The new userscript is in the bottom right on IMDB.

That was it! Uninstalled it (was listed twice) and re-installed and its working like a champ now!

Ruudburger: This app is fantastic. I will be making a donation shortly. Thanks for all your hard work.
I just used your paypal link to donate and you may want to consider having it in English. I guess you're in the Netherlands or something?

Anyway, I was going to send $20 USD but I have no clue how many Euros that is... Makes it a bit more difficult... but oh well... I think I managed to send something at least.