Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@titanium
Soon only uses your wanted movies. This will change soon Smile
@RuudBurger: I'll have a version of my XBMC metainfo/fanart generation available for you to pull back into CP within a few days.

Right now, there's no configuring it. It just does its thing when you have renaming turned on.

We'll have to talk about the best way to configure it.
@Ruud, does there have to be a "Movie Destination" in addition to "Download Folder" for renaming to work? I don't have a dest path set, and remaning is not working.

Amazing app, thanks for all the hard work.
Yes you need a destination folder.
on the subject of renaming, is there anyway to get .UNKNOWN to respond better. If its .UNKNOWN can't we just not print it at all as you generally edit that out anyway. So say i had quality and audio and it was

My Release (2010).XviD.UNKNOWN.avi

have it just rename as

My Release (2010).XviD.avi

?

And i assume it needs an nfo for renaming as it never seems to rename anything of mine that has no NFO file.
Renaming is more accurate when an .nfo is available. It will also search for movies in CP itself, if no .nfo is available.

Will have a look at the "UNKNOWN" thing.
Can anybody tell me why Couch Potato seems to be downloading a German file instead of an English file for me?

Here's the log:
Code:
02:33:15 INFO  [er.yarr.sources.nzbmatrix] Getting RSS from cache: tt1323594-54.
02:33:14 INFO  [er.yarr.sources.nzbmatrix] Searching: http://rss.nzbmatrix.com/rss.php?username=xxxx&searchin=weblink&term=tt1323594&apikey=c872c3fd2ec27ca425ee27bb8880b78a&subcat=54
02:33:14 INFO  [        app.lib.cron.yarr] Searching for new downloads, for all movies.
02:33:14 INFO  [          app.lib.sabNzbd] NZB sent to SAB successfully.
02:33:14 INFO  [          app.lib.sabNzbd] URL: http://localhost:8081/sabnzbd/api?apikey=332ead61eee30c00e491f80308945b69&mode=addurl&name=http%3A%2F%2Fnzbmatrix.com%2Fapi-nzb-download.php%3Fid%3D620477%26username%3Dxxxx%26apikey%3Dc872c3fd2ec27ca425ee27bb8880b78a&cat=movies
02:33:14 INFO  [          app.lib.sabNzbd] Sending 'Meine Frau ihre Schwiegereltern und ich 2004 DL 1080p BluRay AC3 x264' to SABnzbd.
02:33:01 INFO  [.lib.provider.yarr.search] Checking if http://nzbmatrix.com/api-nzb-download.php?id=620477&username=xxxx&apikey=c872c3fd2ec27ca425ee27bb8880b78a is valid.
02:32:51 INFO  [er.yarr.sources.nzbmatrix] Found: Meine Frau ihre Schwiegereltern und ich 2004 DL 1080p BluRay AC3 x264
02:32:51 INFO  [er.yarr.sources.nzbmatrix] Found: Meine Frau ihre Schwiegereltern und ich 2004 DL 1080p BluRay AC3 x264
02:32:51 INFO  [er.yarr.sources.nzbmatrix] Getting RSS from cache: tt0290002-42.
02:32:48 INFO  [rovider.yarr.sources.nzbs] Searching: http://nzbs.org/rss.php?catid=4&i=55317&h=9a67c17b18ec176f5bb46d087a8c125a&age=500&q=Meet+the+Fockers&action=search
02:32:47 INFO  [pp.lib.provider.yarr.base] Wrong: Meine Frau ihre Schwiegereltern und ich 2004 DL 1080p BluRay AC3 x264, looking for 720P
02:32:47 INFO  [pp.lib.provider.yarr.base] Wrong: Meine Frau ihre Schwiegereltern und ich 2004 DL 1080p BluRay AC3 x264, looking for 720P
02:32:37 INFO  [er.yarr.sources.nzbmatrix] Searching: http://rss.nzbmatrix.com/rss.php?username=xxxx&searchin=weblink&term=tt0290002&apikey=c872c3fd2ec27ca425ee27bb8880b78a&subcat=42
02:32:35 INFO  [lib.provider.movie.search] Getting extra movie info for Meet the Fockers.
02:32:34 INFO  [    app.controllers.movie] Adding movie to database: Meet the Fockers

The name of the usenet post it retrieved was Meine Frau ihre Schwiegereltern und ich 2004 DL 1080p BluRay AC3 x264. Where did it get that from?
Hey, been using CP for a few days now and it works pretty well!

There's a couple of things that I've noticed however - if you search for a movie which hasn't been released yet, and isn't available to download, but there's an older movie of the same name which is, it'll automatically add the old one without a prompt?

You could get round this just by listing the search results, even if there's just one, rather than automatically adding it?

Also, do you have any plans to add a script which SAB can run after a download is complete, telling CP to clean up and move the movie? At the moment I think it works on a regular check of the download folder (once a min?) but that doesn't always appear to work?

A script would work well, and stop the need for the regular checks - it would also mean that if you set SAB to standby your machine after a download is complete, it wouldn't stand by while the movie is still being processed, but wait until getting the OK from the script completing?

EDIT: OK, maybe the current check works well, if CP isn't busy processing something else? Worked perfect just then! Smile
RuudBurger Wrote:Yes you need a destination folder.

Is there any way to rename without having to move the files also? (Since source != dest)
RuudBurger Wrote:@titanium
Soon only uses your wanted movies. This will change soon Smile

Right now I have 5 movies listed in Wanted, but nothing ever shows up in Soon. I just get "Searching for new release dates" forever. Is there something I skipped on configuring it?
awesome tool! great. but i also miss the language selection tool Wink i'd love to search only german releases Wink
When will be the next revision, since Couch Potato is now useless for me, cuz it doesn't rename Tongue
are there plans to have multiple options to download? Im happy to have the R5 if it comes out before the DVD Rip of a movie, but if I set it to R5 and an R5 version never shows up I wont get a version at all.. Also is there a way to edit the version we want without deleting it and readding it?

Also is there a way I can have it just move the Movie file to a directory rather than all the information in its own dir? I just have a flat folder with all my movies in rather than sub folders due to other things connecting to my media store.

Thanks Smile
Helloo

I just manged to configure and run couchpotato successfully, set the init script, etc, then when I restarted the server it keeps coming up with an internal server error.

http://pastebin.ca/1966002

Just new at cp, so I could be doing a noob. Thanks!
Language support is difficult as the sources don't include language. NZB Matrix only has english/non-english and nzbs.org has nog support at all.
There is no real standard for languages so it's hard to create a searcher for this.

Movie sorting without folders is also not gonna be supported, as lots of functions depend on folders for searching and structure.

Please for feature requests,bugs and other stuff that doesn't work properly, create an issue on github. It's easier for me to keep a list of what has to be done that way.

@skunkfu
Github seems to be down, this should be fixed in the newer version. As soon as github download is available again, you should get a message in CP to update.