Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
uglyman Wrote:my version is now reported as version fatal, and it keeps showing update is available. but no matter how many time i update it stays there. is there some way to fix this?

I was getting the same error Uglyman - if I shutdown CouchPotato then did a git pull I was getting conflict errors. Then once I did sort those errors out, it would not start again.

I backed up the config.ini; data.db & cache dir - Deleted the couchpotato folder and checked out the latest version again.

Moved the config.ini; data.db & cache dir back again, and started up the app.

Now all working again.
i've tried that. i even tried starting over agin with a fresh config and data. but i still go the error.
i'm running mac os if that makes a difference
getting the version: fatal after a fresh git pull myself.

everything else seems to be working though.
This is because your git version is out of sync.
Shutdown CP, force a git pull manually, then start CP again.
git disagrees Tongue

Quote:[clay@mediasource /mnt/data/apps/CouchPotato]$ sudo -u sabnzbd git pull
Already up-to-date.

I also get the "Update available: update now" message at pretty much all times.
i also get already-up-to-date message from git when i try to update it that way
Ruud,

I currently have couchpotato setup for web accessing and everything is good with that but when I search for movies (multiple movies), the log file indicates there were no search results. I use nzbmatrix and nzbs.org for my provider. Also, no downloads make it to sabnzbd.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
bc

P.S. love the app if I can just get it to woork Big Grin
Could you guys check out the latest update. Hope to get more info on the "fatal" version.
Flomaster Wrote:CP > Settings > Renaming
Sab > Config > Sorting

-=Jason=-

Thanks Jason. Didnt think i'd have to do both, thought it'd be one or the other.

Can I ask something else please, is there a way of asking CP to search for more than one type of quality? I.e. anything higher than DVD rip?
You do use one or the other.
For quality check Settings >> Quality "Create custom quality.
RuudBurger Wrote:You do use one or the other.
For quality check Settings >> Quality "Create custom quality.

oh right OK thanks for that, I'll use yours within CP then Smile

thanks for that, I'll check out that quality settings screen
i updated to the latest version, and this is the error message in the log
17:36:33 INFO [ app.config.updater] Update available
, error: None
17:36:33 INFO [ app.config.updater] Git version output: fatal: Not a git repository (or any of the parent directories): .git
uglyman Wrote:i updated to the latest version, and this is the error message in the log
17:36:33 INFO [ app.config.updater] Update available
, error: None
17:36:33 INFO [ app.config.updater] Git version output: fatal: Not a git repository (or any of the parent directories): .git

My log is identical to that.
deltazulu Wrote:THank you thank you thank you! Finally with your latest commit (c2ed0e12c49026a9fb64) renaming is working! Up until now, it hadn't worked and after I updated this evening, a few movies that my wife added were downloaded and showed up in my latest xbmc update because they were successfully renamed and moved to the destination folder! Rofl Big Grin Wink

I see from your commits, that you "Recoded Renaming class". So whatever you did, it fixed whatever was wrong for me, running on FreeBSD.

Just sent a donation. Thanks again.
One thing though on the renamer - kind of a question:

First of all, here are my relative settings before changing anything:

destination = /tank/media/Movies/FeatureFilms
foldernaming = <thename>

With this setting, CP takes the movie and puts it in the movie destination folder, and puts it in its own folder, as in:

/tank/media/Movies/FeatureFilms/The Big Lebowski/The Big Lebowski (1998).1080P.mkv

What I would like to get is:

/tank/media/Movies/FeatureFilms/The Big Lebowski (1998).1080P.mkv

So, to try to reach what I want, I've put 'FeatureFilms' in the folder renaming field in the settings and changed the Movie Destination setting to '/tank/media/Movies', so that when you add it all together, the final destination path will be '/tank/media/Movies/FeatureFilms'. Should this work? So far, renaming hasn't been working, the latest message in the logs is this, but it never moves the file:

'15:29:32 INFO [ app.lib.cron.renamer] Trying to find a home for: The Big Lebowski 1981 1080P.mkv'

Here are my settings after making the change to get what I am trying to get (the final path in green above):

destination = /tank/media/Movies
foldernaming = FeatureFilms