Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
RuudBurger Wrote:@Necromancyr: "Scott Pilgrim 720p" is working fine for me

Ruud - I switched over to the direct python version and am still having the issue, however I figured out what's occuring. For some oddball reason, it's only searching for the R5 after the DVDrip is done.

The quality config is:
720p X
BR-Rip X
DVD-RIP
R5

Bit of the log (not there's NO check against BR or 720p)
23:57:46 INFO [pp.lib.provider.yarr.base] Wrong: Scott Pilgrim vs The World TS READNFO XViD - IMAGiNE, looking for R5
23:57:46 INFO [pp.lib.provider.yarr.base] Wrong: Scott Pilgrim vs The World TS XviD-FLAWL3SS, looking for R5
23:57:46 INFO [pp.lib.provider.yarr.base] Wrong: Scott.Pilgrim.Vs.The.World.2010.DVDRip.XviD-COCAIN, looking for R5
23:57:46 INFO [pp.lib.provider.yarr.base] Wrong: Scott Pilgrim vs the World 2010 DVDRiP XViD AC3-LEGi0N, looking for R5
23:57:46 INFO [pp.lib.provider.yarr.base] Wrong: Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World (2010) BRRip XviD AC3-SANTi, looking for R5
23:57:46 INFO [pp.lib.provider.yarr.base] Wrong: Scott Pilgrim Vs The World (2010) BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW, looking for R5
23:57:46 INFO [pp.lib.provider.yarr.base] Wrong: Scott.Pilgrim.Vs.The.World.2010.720p.BRRip.XviD.AC3-FLAWL3SS, looking for R5
For some strange reason, it still refuses to acknowledge the Sorcerer's Apprentice even though its definitely up in 720p, not BRRip this time Wink .

http://nzbmatrix.com/nzb-details.php?id=772863&hit=1

I've got my quality settings set to just pickup 720p's.
It's not Wink
http://rss.nzbmatrix.com/rss.php?username=<YOUR USERNAME>&searchin=weblink&term=tt0963966&apikey=<YOUR API KEY>&subcat=42

Report it at NZBMatrix
Hi Ruud,

Just made a small donation, thanks for all the hard work! Great program!

I have a question. Here's the situation. My ISP runs a usenet service with low retention and with limited binary groups but it's part of my subscription (Ziggo). I have Couchpatoto with NZBMatrix.com enabled.
The 1st nzb it finds for my movie is for a binary group my news service doesn't carry.
The 2nd nzb (same release different newsgroup) my news service provider does have.

Is there a way to ignore a certain newsgroup from the nzb provider?
The only you can do about this is to use the "reload"-button on the snatched and try the "download different" button.
CP assumes you have full access to all groups. You could try with a cheap usenet provider, like lightingusenet. Only €2.50 with 360 days retention and 50Mb/s.
lavine Wrote:Is there anyway to move the files without actually renaming the file? I want to keep the original filename but move it into a new folder using the folder rename options.

This should be an option Smile

It would make searching for subtitles easier because you can still see which group ripped it.

Would it be possible to implement? THX alot!!

LoL Wink
Use <original>
To everyone where renaming isn't moving files, only on restart:
1. Update to the latest GIT version.
2. Create an empty file named "debug.conf"
3. When it doesn't rename. Pastebin me the logs
Note that it won't download any real trailers or subtitles when debug is active.

I still don't know what is going on, hope this helps.
RuudBurger Wrote:To everyone where renaming isn't moving files, only on restart:
1. Update to the latest GIT version.
2. Create an empty file named "debug.conf"
3. When it doesn't rename. Pastebin me the logs
Note that it won't download any real trailers or subtitles when debug is active.

I still don't know what is going on, hope this helps.

Updated to the latest git version, Version de6177b, created a file named debug.conf and the file isn't being written to, not sure if it was supposed to. Chmodded it 777 just incase.

Unless you mean the main log, then thats here

http://pastebin.com/xnAEnF8b

Files are not being renamed or moved (theres about 4 movies in there).
Thats not the logs that I need.
When renaming it should say something in the log about "RENAMINGFIX".
I need those parts Big Grin
RuudBurger Wrote:Thats not the logs that I need.
When renaming it should say something in the log about "RENAMINGFIX".
I need those parts Big Grin

I cleared the logs, disabled renaming, re-enabled renaming, waited a while then posted you those logs. This, i think, is my main issue, that the cron doesn't seem to fire.

Let me restart couch and see if that starts the process again.

OK that fired it:

http://pastebin.com/B3d4sQs7

I see its found one of the films in that directory but isn't renaming or moving it. Not sure if its firing again after that either.
Just to add, i thought the renamer part runs every minute ? Thats the only time it appears in the logs and hasn't run since (just checked it again). All the files in that directory have the same access rights and yet its only finding one film and ignoring the others (they are each in separate directories). And the one it is finding its not renaming or moving.

I hope its me and you can identify something i have wrong (but its worked before once or twice with certain movies on this config.)l.
Ok, thanks. I think i need more logging inside the renamer itself.
I thought there was something wrong with the folder scanning.
Thanks for the additional help on renaming.
I've done a git pull and updated with the additional debugging.
What seems strange is it now does rename, but only once. Any additional files sent to SABnzbd are just not picked up by CP.
I have to restart CP which then allows it to find and rename/move the files though!

http://pastebin.com/1Bu6TRSN

I've since downloaded another movie, but the renamer just doesn't seem to be firing at all, CP is being very silent!

"11:20:21 DEBUG [ app.lib.sabNzbd] Result text from SAB: ok
11:20:21 INFO [ app.lib.sabNzbd] NZB sent to SAB successfully."

Thats the bottom of my log file, its just sitting there doing nothing even though theres a movie to rename/move.
I think it would be a good idea to have a script that is called from sabnzb like sickbeard does. This way it only fires on successful download and hands back to couchpotato to process, rename, download fanart etc and then update its status. This would be less resource hungry too as it only fires when completing a file (that is actually complete).

What do you think ? Couch already hands the downloading process to sab anyway, so allowing it to fire the rename script seems a good idea.