Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Trailers missing when using IMDB scraper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

Running latest XBMC for OSX.

I have a library of 200odd movies, using the IMDB scraper and have trailers enabled in the settings. None of my movies have a trailer in the info screen though - checked a few and they all have trailers on IMDB.

Something I'm missing ?!?!

Thanks!
Monty
Debug log needed. See my signature.
vdrfan Wrote:Debug log needed. See my signature.

Here you go:

http://pastebin.com/ksNrLnKG

I removed all sources then enabled debugging, then I:

- Added new source with 1 movie (21 (2008).mp4)
- Set content to movies using IMDB scraper
- Checked settings to ensure IMDB trailers were enabled

On completion the cast/art etc.. are there but no trailer. IMDB website shows a trailer.

Thanks!
Monty
You're using an _old_ version of xbmc. In more recent versions, the trailers are handled differently.
In order to fix, you might want to update to a nightly build or wait for the upcoming release. You decide Wink
vdrfan Wrote:You're using an _old_ version of xbmc. In more recent versions, the trailers are handled differently.
In order to fix, you might want to update to a nightly build or wait for the upcoming release. You decide Wink

I'm brave .. I'll go hunt down a nightly Wink

Thanks!
Monty
vdrfan Wrote:You're using an _old_ version of xbmc. In more recent versions, the trailers are handled differently.

Loaded latest nightly .. I can get HD trailers to work, but not standard IMDB ones (internet not up to HD sadly).

Tried another debugging session, seemed to work ok, but no log file??

Did the location change?

Thanks!
Monty