Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Editing items in your library...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As far as movies go, some items just don't seem to be found by the trackers/scrapers. This means that I am somehow going to have to manually input the information. Can this be done from within XBMC? If not, what's the best method?
You could use the tool 'Ember Media Manager'.
ubuntuf4n Wrote:You could use the tool 'Ember Media Manager'.

Downloading it now, and it looks PERFECT. Thank you!
Do you use this software? I can't seem to get it to save edits to my TV Shows. It finds them perfectly, but when I click OK, it just says No Information for This Show.

BUT! This software looks amazing!!!!
You don't have to use any external scraper all you have to do is select info in XBMC and then select "refresh" and it will provide you with a list of matches select the correct one and its done, your going to have to refresh all the wrong ones anyway even if you use ember in order for them to update that or rescan your whole library
>>X<<' Wrote:You don't have to use any external scraper all you have to do is select info in XBMC and then select "refresh" and it will provide you with a list of matches select the correct one and its done, your going to have to refresh all the wrong ones anyway even if you use ember in order for them to update that or rescan your whole library

The problem I was having was that I didn't have editing network permissions. Now that I corrected that, it works flawlessly.

THANK YOU. This one piece of software answered like 5 questions I have posted in other threads... YOU ARE THE MAN Nod
One thing though... My fanart isn't saving as I scrape. Everything else is though. Any clue?
Got it. I didn't have a naming convention selected for the fanart within the options. This program is seriously amazing. KUDOS! I will be donating!