Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: HP TouchSmart UI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm going to try to cobble together a skin based on the HP Touchsmart UI. One of the views that I would love to recreate is the music "fan" view (see below). Before I start trying to use my admittedly limited skinning skills, could someone let me know if this type of view can be made at all in XBMC? I was thinking of modifying one of the coverflow views, but can the semi-circle layout be created using the rotate animation? Thanks for any help you can give.

Weren't you the one that was supposed to help me get Noir going?
igotdvds, you did a great job with Shade. I did tell you when we were working in Noir that my time was going to become very limited, and I am only now able to start something new. Not sure how long I'll have this time either, but I'm going to try my hand at this one. Any ideas on how this view coiuld be acheived?
dgm1960 Wrote:igotdvds, you did a great job with Shade. I did tell you when we were working in Noir that my time was going to become very limited, and I am only now able to start something new. Not sure how long I'll have this time either, but I'm going to try my hand at this one. Any ideas on how this view coiuld be acheived?

The semi circle can be achieved but each item will have to be coded separately. Also, you will find that anything rotated will change positions depending on screen resolution. (A current issue I have)
The view is possible using coverflow but the list of tracks for the selected album isn't.
Great! Thanks alot, guys. I really appreciate your responses.