Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: DSPLAYER, FFdshow, and DTS WAV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I am wondering how I can get DSPlayer to use FFDshow to play a DTS wav audio file (5.1). I can play the file in the standalone media player classic, so I know it works. The reason I don't want to use DVD player is that I need to swap L/R channels for the DTS stream (I'm using a behringer UCA202 for spdif). This is the only way DTS pass through works and FFDshow can swap channels.

My main question is what should the mediasconfig and filterconfig file entries be? I could not figure this out because most of the entries are for video and there are none for audio. What should the source filter and the splitter filter be? Is it ok to leave the video filter as ffdvideodec, even though there is no video?

Thanks in advance!
Mate there is both a dev and user support thread in the Windows sub-forum - might be more beneficial taking your query there - that said I don't think DSPlayer can play audio only, but better to ask the devs on their thread, just to be sure.
steelman1991 Wrote:Mate there is both a dev and user support thread in the Windows sub-forum - might be more beneficial taking your query there - that said I don't think DSPlayer can play audio only, but better to ask the devs on their thread, just to be sure.

thanks, I'll try that.