Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Thumbnails, once again not loading...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After some advice to fix an earlier problem with XBMC, I installed the latest nightly build (xbmc-r32050-Dharma) of XBMC, which promptly blew away my config. No worries, says I, I've still got the XML file that I imported my video database from. So I re-import it, and now not a single one of my video thumbnails loads. The debug log has the following to say:

23:42:39 T:2292 M:347504640 DEBUG: CThumbExtractor:Big GrinoWork - trying to extract thumb from video file Z:\DVDs\Copies\1951\Elia Kazan\A Streetcar Named Desire\A_STREETCAR_NAMED_DESIRE\VIDEO_TS\VIDEO_TS.IFO
23:42:39 T:2292 M:347504640 ERROR: InputStream: dvd streams not supported for thumb extraction, file: Z:\DVDs\Copies\1951\Elia Kazan\A Streetcar Named Desire\A_STREETCAR_NAMED_DESIRE\VIDEO_TS\VIDEO_TS.IFO

If I manually go in and assign a thumbnail after importing the XML file, it works fine. If I export the video database to XML after importing it, it still shows the correct thumbnail paths, i.e.:
Z:\DVDs\Copies\1951\Elia Kazan\A Streetcar Named Desire\A_STREETCAR_NAMED_DESIRE\folder.jpg