Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: SFTP configuration trouble with Acer Revo 1600
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Peeps,

Excited about this project for summer, however I ran into a hiccup. I'm using a wired connection for this. I get the weather updates and what not, but I just can't seem to log into sftp via FileZilla to save my life. Are there any troubleshooting processes I can through?

Just to be sure, the info needed is IP address and the login information you choose when first installing? Or is there a default username and password at all times?

Thanks
JayBomb Wrote:Hey Peeps,

Excited about this project for summer, however I ran into a hiccup. I'm using a wired connection for this. I get the weather updates and what not, but I just can't seem to log into sftp via FileZilla to save my life. Are there any troubleshooting processes I can through?

Just to be sure, the info needed is IP address and the login information you choose when first installing? Or is there a default username and password at all times?

Thanks

default username and pw is xbmc/xbmc for ftp i think, not your login details.

as its sftp use port 22, filezilla defaults to 21 iirc, better still use winscp on windows or nautilus direct on ubuntu!
Thanks for the speedy reply, however I'm still stuck lol. Any other suggestions?
Figured it out. Thanks for reading.