Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: ExtraThumbs Display
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*Wipes Brow*

NOTE: THIS IS ONLY IN MILTIPLEX VIEW SHOWCASE WILL BE FIXED SHORTLY

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=j5qm3wbwvdqww

I tweaked your files a little and added thems in Aeon65. I updated some things in Showcase please update it if your're going to work on it.

Your patchs are very welcome.
pixdamix Wrote:I tweaked your files a little and added thems in Aeon65. I updated some things in Showcase please update it if your're going to work on it.

Your patchs are very welcome.

I would upload them to git but I have no idea how to it wont let me push my files back when I change them, Nice changes I liked the view better the other was but ^_^ I dont use that view anyways tbh just helping where I can.
BinaryMonkey Wrote:I would upload them to git but I have no idea how to it wont let me push my files back when I change them, Nice changes I liked the view better the other was but ^_^ I dont use that view anyways tbh just helping where I can.

Just get used to GIT and the Aeon XML code (that´s the harder part I guess) and join the team Smile (pix has to add you first if he hasn´t done it already)
there´s still a lot of work to do..
phil65 Wrote:Just get used to GIT and the Aeon XML code (that´s the harder part I guess) and join the team Smile (pix has to add you first if he hasn´t done it already)
there´s still a lot of work to do..

XML aint too bad really quite easy to get a hang of i'm just a V...V...Very lazy coder lol