Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: How do I download your skins?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
when I try to download Xperience I get a page with all the folders and no download. What do I have to do to get the skin in a folder?
Use the ZIP file instead of the SVN checkout -

Blackbolt Wrote:Latest Version: Ellipsis Pre 1.2 (XBMC SVN Revision 2866):

SVN: Click here for the Official XBMC Skins SVN

ZIP: Click here to download a pre-built version in a .zip file
Spc4 Wrote:when I try to download Xperience I get a page with all the folders and no download. What do I have to do to get the skin in a folder?

If your looking for Xperience, the most recent build is in the public svn found here: http://xboxmediacenter.svn.sourceforge.n...Xperience/
I think Spc4 is after a RAR/ZIP pre-compiled by the sounds of it. The SVN link has a build.bat usually in it, use a program like Tortoise SVN to sync the SVN link we give you, so you have a local copy that you can keep uptodate and then use the BUILD.bat to make a build of the skin and then it will be in a new folder called BUILD, then you copy the new skin folder 'skin.ellipsis' for example into your XBMC/addons/ directory. Restart XBMC and go to the Appereance settings and chose the relevant skin there and it should load up for you if you did everything correctly.
Thank you Hitcher, and Blackbolt. Yes I was looking for a pre-compiled build. I am sure I can figure it out from here. I run Ubuntu so I will be learning about Subversion from that community. Thank you for all your skins Blackbolt, I have been enjoying them for years.