Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Same info multiple times using Filmdelta scraper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.
I have an user who reports the following strangeness when using the Filmdelta scraper:

Quote:I've got problems with Filmdelta. If I add 2 or more movies everyone looks like the first. If I scan the movies movie 1, movie 2 and movie 3 it shows the same image and information for all the movies as for movie 1, ie movie 1 appears three times.

If I quit XBMC and restart it then it doesn't work. If I quit XBMC and reboot the computer then it works again and I can add one more moview.

I've also got a logfile from the user at http://www.4shared.com/dir/woRWMWnj/XBMC_log.html

I've been searching in the log but I don't really understand what happens. Could it be me using the cache in some wrong way in my scraper? Or a bug in XBMC itself?

/Daniel
Hi!

I have exactly the same problem.

Running Dharma Beta1 on Windows 7 64-bit.

//Rillekille
rillekille Wrote:Hi!

I have exactly the same problem.

Running Dharma Beta1 on Windows 7 64-bit.

//Rillekille

I have the same problem too, have you found any solution?

Running Dharma Beta1 on Windows 7 32-bit.
Filmdelta.se scraper 1.0.6
In Dharma beta 3 it's working!
erik90 Wrote:In Dharma beta 3 it's working!

Ok. Confirms my suspicion then. It was a bug in XBMC. Thanks for your cooperation Big Grin

/Daniel
Or rather they have (had) "Selected folder contains a single video" checked in their source setting while the folder actually contains multiple videos...
HI Im running XBMC on a Mac mini (lion) and I would like to remove the Filmdelta scraper. In the addon menu the disable button is inactive so I dont know how to remove it.