Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Problem getting some addons from third party rep. with latest SVN PPA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!

I can install some addons however some of them don't work. When I press them in the list nothing happens (opposite to the working ones where I get a window where I can choose install etc.)

You can find part of the xbmc.log here: http://pastebin.com/tA0nsusU

Looking at it, might it have something to do with this?

"18:57:57 T:2891934608 M:1460764672 ERROR: SQL: Attempt to write a readonly database
Query: insert into repo (id,addonID,checksum,lastcheck) values (NULL,'repository.googlecode.xbmc-addons','','2010-08-18 18:57:57')"

And

"18:58:02 T:3031914384 M:1460568064 DEBUG: ADDON: cpluff: 'Could not return information about unknown plug-in script.apple.movie.trailers.'"
somehow your addons.db has been marked as read only, most likely due to an interrupted transaction. simple solution; delete the file. (it's in userdata/Database)
spiff Wrote:somehow your addons.db has been marked as read only, most likely due to an interrupted transaction. simple solution; delete the file. (it's in userdata/Database)

Thanks!

Checked the permissions on the database and the addons database was set to owner/group root. Switched it to the xbmc user and it worked again.