Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Adding another "movies" section in main menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I would like to add another movies liblary to main menu the same an now "Movies" but "Story" for my baby. Is there any way to have 2 liblarys - one with "normal" movies and other for my child.

M.
Not exactly what you want I know, but I use separate video sources for home movies, fitness videos etc which can then be accessed via the Videos menu from the home screen. Obviously these sources don't appear in library mode though.
Mindzai Wrote:Not exactly what you want I know, but I use separate video sources for home movies, fitness videos etc which can then be accessed via the Videos menu from the home screen. Obviously these sources don't appear in library mode though.

Well on default you have videos and movies - and movies are shown from library and videos from mounted directories.

And I would like to have 2 libraries - one for normal movies and one for stories for my child - not videos.

So for ex ....

Movies - library #1
Stories - library #2
Videos - directories

M.
jalokim Wrote:Hi,

I would like to add another movies liblary to main menu the same an now "Movies" but "Story" for my baby. Is there any way to have 2 liblarys - one with "normal" movies and other for my child.

M.

HOW-TO get my Home videos, documentaries etc into the XBMC video library