Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: How to force a movie into the library?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For some reason XBMC will not import several movies into my library - my library was fine before I installed the Dharma nightlies and now several movies in my library are now shown as "Home Movies". I discovered that these were movies that were not in their own folder so I put them all in their own folders and a few were picked up when I updated my library but there are still several that will not be picked up in the scan (I do both update library and clean up library).

My scraper is set up to use folders for lookup, but I can't remember how to change this setting... where is itHuh I feel like I'm losing my mind! Sad
If the artwork is missing you will need to update it manually to get it into the Library.

-hogfan
I'm not sure how to check that - but then why would the artwork be missing when it showed fine before I did the upgrade? I haven't moved or deleted or even added any new movies. After I installed the dharma build several of my movies showed up as "Home Movies" in the library.