Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Newer SVN no TV season thumbs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I seem to have found that when I've compiled any newer SVN (currently @ 33043), that the season thumbs are not displaying - They will only display the folder images in place where the season thumbs are.

If I browse to the image location to set the season thumb, the images are there, I can select it and but it still holds the folder image.

If I roll back to another copy SVN 32787 - Then they display as they are supposed to.

I thought it may have been a corrupt DB so I had deleted and recreated.

This is under an Ubuntu 10.04 x64 minimal build ... Anyone else seeing this issue?
Please add a ticket on trac, and cc me.
Actually, don't bother - it should still be working fine, particularly from a fresh database.
Cheers for looking into it ... I've just recompiled with 33056 - Still looks the same; dumped the db again and still shows with the folder image

When you go to set the thumb, it shows the correct image as the current, yet in the library it's the folder image
Okay ... I've found that this has happened since Rev 33010 - If I revert to 33009, the season thumbs are correct, anything after (and including) 33010 - All the season thumbs turn to the folder image.
Fixed in trunk r33059.
Thanks! Confirmed and working!
Pardon my ignorance, I'm not familiar with the Dev world and terminology. Would the fix be included in the nightly builds? I've loaded xbmc-r33078-Dharma-x86.dmg and am still seeing the Season Thumb problem.

Thanks,
Glenn
Yep, running 33078 now and facing the same issue.
If you run the Dharma branch, you'll need r33059 from the normal SVN branch.
Backported to Dharma at r33096. Will be in the next nightly. Thanks for the confirmations.

TheUni