Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Small quesiton about Video Information and Playlists
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

First time poster, long time reader.

I was wondering if you guys can help me figure out how I can "by default" show the movie information during movie playback.

I got a bunch of music video's in a playlist and I want to ALWAYS show the movie information (song duration, audio/video codec, music videoname ... etc)

Is there a way I can trigger this in some sort of XML ? So I can toggle it on or off, since I don't want it when I'm watching BR's or DVD's

Another small question I'm having is can I have a playlist without the use of libraries ?

I got a bunch of music video's that are not being recognized by the Yahoo and MTV scrapers, although I don't care much if they are in a library or not, I just want all my music video's that I can see when I look at FILES instead of library and put them in a playlist.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Auri

*I hope I put this in the right forum Wink
Just so you know I've been reading up on the wiki and kept searching without any luck.

I see it's possible todo it with music by using the advancedsettings.xml that you have to create yourself with the <songinfoduration>0</songinfoduration> parameters.

I just can't find todo the same but then for VIDEO not MUSIC Sad

Anyone who can help or have experience ?

Been looking at the MOD sections also to find someone who might have scripted this, but again with no luck.

Hope someone can help.

Peace