Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: skin flagging images
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi,

are any of these shared between skins. in particular i'm thinking of stuff like studios, mpaa ratings etc. is splitting these into separate add-ons something worth exploring for reducing download sizes? another idea would be an extension point for backdrops, so we can have backdrops add-ons. note that i suspect most of these packs would not be suited for the main repo.
i think that all use the same studio icons (because there are so many), the other ones differ most of the time.
Yes I'm pretty sure we all use the same studio images (http://github.com/ccMatrix/StudioLogos) but there was an unresolved discussion as to how we'd get around the multiple studios that get added to the studio field when using the standard scrapers and not a media manager.
Something to think about regarding the studio flags is the fact skinners may want to make them look a certain way for their skin visually.
they can do that to some extent with <colordiffuse>,
I strongly doubt that anyone will do create those icons again with a different style.
What about an addon for conditional weather backdrops?

Studios nearly all of us use that main pack...Ratings?, seems like everyone kind of creates their own...

About backdrops add-ons, we're you thinking of like a pack of Movie, a pack for TV, etc...
yeah exactly mcborzu. weather backdrops would be another example of these.
don't some skin use white\gray flags and other black? think aeon does black while night uses gray\white
zwat Wrote:don't some skin use white\gray flags and other black? think aeon does black while night uses gray\white
Like phil said. This can be realized by "<colordiffuse>" ...
because they're all white.
will these addons be individual files or texture.xbr hope there will be options to replace flags to better versions Big Grin