Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: xbmc.log error message
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I keep getting this error message:
Quote:15:15:21 T:4852 M:1333014528 ERROR: Control 10 in window 10101 has been asked to focus, but it can't
15:15:47 T:4852 M:1327026176 ERROR: Previous line repeats 2 times.

The default control (10) is to the 'OK' button in DialogProgress.xml what I'm trying to figure out here is when the progress dialog actually needs an ok button? Any Examples of that?

If the buttons aren't needed can they be removed without any issues? If they can't be removed how can I prevent this error?

A little side note: The coding for the OK button and so on isn't even coded with textures from Xperience, so there's something ...
Yeah I'm there now reading it, it still makes me wonder when one might see said cancel button, and if there is something I can do to stop the error?
I'm guessing you're getting the error because it's the default control but it also has a visibility condition and if that isn't met it can't get focus.

PHP Code:
<visible>[!Container.Content(Movies) + !Container.Content(TVShows) + !Container.Content(Music) + !Container.Content(Songs) + !Container.Content(Albums) + !Container.Content(Artists) + Container.Content(Pictures) + Container.Content(Programs)]</visible
OK great I'll get it added properly then, not sure how john missed that one, still not sure when I've seen a cancel button on a progress bar though, you?
What about this error?
Quote:20:42:43 T:156 M:1152360448 WARNING: CGUITextureManager::Cleanup: Having to cleanup texture osd/media-guide/mediaguide-fo.png
20:42:43 T:156 M:1152356352 WARNING: CGUITextureManager::Cleanup: Having to cleanup texture windows/logon/profile_reflect.png