Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Anyone able to adjust my tvshowmatching to also do multieps? - advancedsettings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey

Thanks for all the help so far I have discovered that by using prepend with tvshowmatching it overwrote the default multieps handling so it stoped working but I figured out what does multieps handling: ([^\\/]*)

Unfortunatly it's not so easy as just to add them to my regexp's because that disables or screw up the dirfix function and multieps function ain't working perfectly by just doing that either.

These are the regexp's I use for dirfixes to work:
<tvshowmatching action="prepend">
<regexp>S([0-9]{2})E([0-9]{2})-</regexp>
<regexp>S([0-9]{2})E([0-9]{2})</regexp>
</tvshowmatching>
! opposite order on these 2 regexp don't work(at least didn't for me)!

tip updated it to just 1 regexp:

<regexp>(?i)S(\d{1,2})E(\d{1,2})</regexp>

however this 1 still can't do multieps and if adding multieps handling to them it will dupe dirfixes and not add all multieps types correctly Sad

So plz anyone that have regex skill plz write a fully functional multieps handling and dirfix regex for me thanks.

here is 4 examples of folders that I want to be able to add without problems:
multiep: The.Pretender.S03E21E22.WS.DVDRip.XviD-TOPAZ
multiep: Star.Wars.The.Clone.Wars.S02E01-E02.720p.HDTV.x264-CTU
multiep: Stargate.SG-1.S01E01-S01E02.DVDRip.WS.PROPER.AC3-2.0.XviD-GoLDSToNE
multiep dirfix: Stargate.SG-1.S01E01-S01E02.DVDRip.XviD.DIRFIX-HOMEMADE\Stargate.SG-1.S01E01.Children.Of.The.Gods.The.Final.Cut.DVDRip.XviD-SAiNTS
dirfix: Supernatural.S05E04.720p.Bluray.x264.DIRFIX-HOMEMADE\Supernatural.S05E05.720p.Bluray.x264-CLUE

so in short: add eps 1 and 2 for s01e01e02 and s01e01-e02 and s01e01-s01e02 and also last but not least be able to add eps 4 for the Supernatural dirfix.