Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: DSplayer no audio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently installed DSplayer in an attempt to get 7.1 surround. The video plays fine, but I'm getting no audio. I'm using the latest version of
DSplayer with the included FFD show. I set the setting in FFA to pass through the HD audio streams. I've gotten HD audio to work fine in MPC-HC, but I love XBMC because the wife can use the PC like a DVD player complete with remote with XBMC.

Sorry, I've tired to wade through the 356 pages of the DSplayer support thread with no luck. If this is the wrong place to post DSplayer support post, would it be diffcult to make a separate forum? I know the XBMC staff is busy with Darhma. So, I'm only expecting replies from XBMC users such as myself who have been through the experience setting up DSplayer.

Thanks,

Rob
Check that xbmc is on the 'white' list of executables in ffdshow. If not then please post any further queries or issues to the DSPlayer support thread in the correct manner - see here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=42708