Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: new dharma web addon interface
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
guys,

in latest build 33661, clicking on button video is empty, music is fine, movies is gone totally .. is this just a first svn commit for upcoming web or is this a bugHuh?
Where did you get that build from?
Hi,

the current merge from the web interface branch lacks some of the management for media.

If you want, you can checkout the latest revision of the webinterface addon from the webinterface branch and you should get a nice movie interface!

This package will be ready before release of dharma
If you check out the Dharma branch on trac you'll see a lot of the commits that have been done recently apply to the web interface.

As we speak the latest commit is http://trac.xbmc.org/changeset/33657/branches/Dharma.
I'm in the process of merging Malard's great work to trunk. Once confirmed working it'll be merged over to Dharma, all in time for beta2 which should be ready to go Sunday with any luck.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Great work on new web interface, LOVE IT!

Is merge into dharma complete, so can we report bugs like now playing popup not updating with currently playing track? I've read on trac there is some more work to do with popup, so should I wait some time before reporting anything?
Im also loving the new web interface, i cant wait for remote support! but as is its great for the quick change over if i dont have my iphone or remote within reach

Drew