Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Dharma beta1 built in sample skipper? [-._ \/]sample[-._ \/] if so how to overwrite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

I got at least 1 rar archive with sample in their name which I want added because of that I used:

<video>
<excludetvshowsfromscan action="prepend">
<regexp>[/\\]sample[/\\]</regexp> <!-- Any TV in a folder called sample (recursive and case insensitive) will be ignored -->
</excludetvshowsfromscan>
</video>

anyway I updated from 9.11 yesterday and now it doesn't work perfectly since the rar archive in question doesn't get added according to Debug Log.

The Debug Log says: (Matches exclude rule RegExp:'[-._ \/]sample[-._ \/]')

And that's 1 regexp I don't have in my advset file.

So how do I fix this again so it only skips folders named Sample and no files named sample.

My guess is that dharma beta1 got that regex built in some how.

So how do i disable or overwrite it? '[-._ \/]sample[-._ \/]')
Don't prepend?
Thank you it helped to remove prepend:

changed to: <excludetvshowsfromscan>

by the way I also got these 2 regex's between <excludetvshowsfromscan> it doesn't seem to have affected them which is good I think:

<regexp>(extras)</regexp> <!-- Any TV in a folder with the name extras in it (recursive and case insensitive) will be ignored) -->

<regexp>uTorrentPartFile</regexp> <!-- Exclude Utorrentpartfiles from being scaned -->

then again perhaps this is also allready included in Dharma beta1? and just wasting room in the advset xml file?

Anyway thanks for the help with this problem I had.
The default regexps may be seen in AdvancedSettings.cpp
is that file compressed into other files because when searching on C: I don't find that file.
oh ok nothing I am gonna touch then hehe Wink
jmarshall can you explain why removing the prepend solved this issue.

I am having trouble working out why it worked.
Because then it overrode the other regexps?
Yes that explains it. I have always explicitly defined "prepend", "append" or "append=no"

Bizarrely i didn't fully realise the default was overwrite since i never use

ta