Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Season Fanart?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.

So, I'm using EMM to pull my metadata. It gives three options for saving season fanart.

I've tried all three options now and none want to show up in XBMC. What i mean by that is, when i enter that season, the background that appears is always the fanart that is saved in the "root" folder rather than the fanart i have saved in the 'Season xx' folder.

So i'm wondering if it's even possible for XBMC to display separate backgrounds for each individual season?

edit: Answered my own question it would seem. Changed theme form Alaska to Showmix and Showmix is showing the season fanart the way i want.
hendoben Wrote:Hi.

So, I'm using EMM to pull my metadata. It gives three options for saving season fanart.

I've tried all three options now and none want to show up in XBMC. What i mean by that is, when i enter that season, the background that appears is always the fanart that is saved in the "root" folder rather than the fanart i have saved in the 'Season xx' folder.

So i'm wondering if it's even possible for XBMC to display separate backgrounds for each individual season?

edit: Answered my own question it would seem. Changed theme form Alaska to Showmix and Showmix is showing the season fanart the way i want.

Night Also Shows it