Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: 3 problems I noticed with Dharma
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have two XBMC systems: one runs on an Acer Revo 3600, the other is a laptop with an intel CULV processor and an ATI Radeon HD 4500 graphics card with dedicated memory, 4GBram. Both run on top win7 64bit.

When playing one of my ripped blueray movies on both systems
- the subtitles are synchronized, but if there is a silence for half a minute or so, the last subtitle line stays on the screen until new subtitles need to be shown.
- Some DVD's fail to play. I see the root menu of the DVD, I can choose what I want to play, but when the movie needs to start the screen 'freezes' and shows some garbage, but sound plays ok. When i try to skip some minutes the movie stops as if it was finished but the movie is actually 1.30h long.

Only on the laptop with ATI video card:
-I can play the blueray rip perfectly until I start to skip some parts of the movie. Then all of a sudden the screen becomes distorted and it stays that way until i completely stop the movie. I tried creating a bookmark halfway the movie and tried skipping directly to the bookmark but I got the same result with distortion. On my acer revo with Nvidia gpu I can't replicate the problem with the same movie.
(DXVA is enabled by the way in all cases)