Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Watched/Unwatched
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know how to change the amount of time it takes for the internal player (dvdplayer) to set a movie to "WATCHED"

I know if I use an external player I can set the <playcountminimumtime> but what about the internal player, where and what do I set for the internal player to?

Thanks,
add this line to advancedsettings.xml
<playcountminimumpercent>90</playcountminimumpercent> <!--Minimum percentage that has to be played before it is marked as watched -->

search the wiki for it
The_Dogg Wrote:add this line to advancedsettings.xml
<playcountminimumpercent>90</playcountminimumpercent> <!--Minimum percentage that has to be played before it is marked as watched -->

search the wiki for it

I added this line to my advancedsettings.xml and it does not set the movie to WATCHED after the specified time what am I doind wrong?

Code:
<advancedsettings>
<video>
   <playcountminimumpercent>50</playcountminimumpercent>
</video>
</advancedsettings>
It's a percent, as stated in the name of the entry. So, at your setting, it'll set it to watched after having completed 50%.
YodaEXE Wrote:It's a percent, as stated in the name of the entry. So, at your setting, it'll set it to watched after having completed 50%.

Problem solved. I was launching the wrong .exe I needed to launch the XBMC (portal).

Thanks for your Help guys