Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: remote behavior in tv pvr-testing2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

i've following configuration problem.

I'd like to have following behavior in fullscreen tv but i'm not able to set the remote.xml correct.

1. In fullscreen tv with "select" key open the channel list (works with <select>XBMC.ActivateWindow(PVROSDChannels)</select>) and then select a channels with "select" key and close the pvrosdchannels <-- cant figure out the close after the select with no additional key

2. with the "guide" key of the remote it would be cool to open the epg timeline ... in the confluence skin dir i found that it is opened with
<description>TV Guide Timeline</description>
<visible>Control.IsVisible(10)</visible>
<-- Is it possible to set it also to a remote key? Is it possible to jump to the current channel?

Maybe someone can help me.

thx vts
Any Hint?
I'm using it myself and have no hints on your particular problem as I use it with standard keymapping.

However, being pvr branch still on development status, don't expect to have it working like a dreambox. I certainly don't.

With that in mind, don't expect much help for now. Not until it's merged into trunk and development stabilizes (aka 'svn users that test for features and bugs behavior/help bug hunting/trac ticketing') or deemed as stable.

hudo