Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Any way to disable spinning CD graphic when listening to a track in Aeon65?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just upgraded to Dharma and the latest Aeon65 from the previous official XBMC release with Aeon Stark 1.0, and for the most part I really like the improvements. One thing that's driving me a bit nuts however is the animated spinning CD that's displayed whenever I'm listening to an audio track, I often read on the sofa in front of the HTPC and animations etc. are distracting (the first thing I turned off after installing was that animated smoke background for example).

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks much!
there is a switch in settings for disabling CDart, i'm at work right now, can't tell you the exact path, but i'm sure you'll find it Wink
I turned off "Activate CDArt in Visualization" under Settings -> Advanced -> Visualization/OSD but the spinning CD remains, I couldn't find any other mentions of CDArt.
main menu -> widgets -> Show CDArt Mod On Home Screen, uncheck Wink
Ah thanks a million, I don't recall Widgets from the original Aeon, I guess I have some research to do!
I've disabled all these options, but I still get the cdart with the wonky spinning cd in the top left of the screen when browsing other areas.

Anyone found a way to turn this off?
delete the file located here, in skin folder: media/cdart/default.png
Awesome, thanks for the help Smile