Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Need ideas! Movie set icon?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need someone to help me find a good indicator of a movie set. I need a small icon similar to the "watched" checkmark that could indicate a movieset.
Flomaster Wrote:Image

I like that but do you think there is a way to show it simply with a symbol? Like multi discs or seomthing? I cant find anything simple. If I cant find anything else, I will use this.
https://www.dropbox.com/gallery/1163178/...s?h=684863

could probably photoshop this when I get home

-=Jason=-
Taking a look at each of these in xbmc to see what looks the best. stay tuned

Option 1.

Imo, that's too easily confused with the "stacking" icons found in other skins.

TheUni
The only decent thing I could come up with was a plus symbol. As seen below.

Maybe something like this?

Probably not much help because these are more for genre and not shade's clean style but thought i would post anyway
Shade is awesome keep up the good work

ImageImage
Why not just put a smaller version of the default folder Icon as an overlay that way people can tell its also a folder containing other things
ZombieRobot Wrote:Probably not much help because these are more for genre and not shade's clean style but thought i would post anyway
Shade is awesome keep up the good work

These are really nice btw did you actually make them yourself ?
Judging by this thread, I am assuming that it is possible to have movie boxsets (trilogies, etc) in a sub menu when browsing movies. Is this accomplished only through your skin or is it a new feature of XBMC? How is it enabled?