Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: flickr Media - flickr media image plugin addon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Quote:Since I can't see the whole log file, I'm assuming that the log stops there because XBMC crashes at that point. I'll look at the code and try un-installing WebViewer to match your setup and see if I can duplicate the behavior.

Yes that's correct there are no more entries in the log. Is there any more debugging I can enable?
Hey ruuk,

is there a way to autostart your flickr addon with my photostream slideshow on xbmc startup.

I know that this could be done on eden for directories with autoexec.py: xbmc.executebuiltin("Slideshow(D:\\XBMC\\Pictures\\Test)")

I want to turn on my apple tv, autostart xbmc -> autostart flickr addon -> autostart photostream slideshow.

thanks in advance, great work btw...

Version 0.9.99

Changes:
- Added option to photo context menu: 'Save Photo'

On my REPO.

Update: I've downloaded the Frodo RC and this plugin works fine. So I'm not sure why it didn't work with my Eden install...
(2013-01-10, 12:14)dvd.collector Wrote: [ -> ]Update: I've downloaded the Frodo RC and this plugin works fine. So I'm not sure why it didn't work with my Eden install...

Yeah me either Smile I tried to duplicate your issue but couldn't.
It was developed and used for quite a while on eden, and yours was the first report of that issue.
Unless someone else has the same issue, I'm gonna chalk it up to some weird voodoo at your house Smile mostly because I don't know how to figure out what is wrong anyway.

Thank you so much for the save image option. My XBMC setup is one step closer to perfection.
I Have Flickr set up to use my Google account for login, the add on will accept the 9 digit code from the auth web page. but after that I will get "Error: 1: User not found" when I try to open it.

On the addon config "user name" field I tried my flickr screen name, my Flickr account (Flickr interprets from the Google log in a 32 digit alphanumeric ID...) and my Google account email all with the same results.
Please let me know if you need more feedback from my side
(2013-01-12, 04:09)s0uls Wrote: [ -> ]I Have Flickr set up to use my Google account for login, the add on will accept the 9 digit code from the auth web page. but after that I will get "Error: 1: User not found" when I try to open it.

On the addon config "user name" field I tried my flickr screen name, my Flickr account (Flickr interprets from the Google log in a 32 digit alphanumeric ID...) and my Google account email all with the same results.

The actual log would be helpful, so I can figure out where in the code the error is happening.
Also, maybe you could PM me a link to your photostream.
Solution for my problem autostarting the photostream slideshow:

Put the following in autoexec.py:

import xbmc
xbmc.executebuiltin("SlideShow(plugin://plugin.image.flickr/?mode=1&name=Fotostream&page=1&url=photostream),recursive,notrandom")
(2013-01-13, 16:03)energizer80 Wrote: [ -> ]Solution for my problem autostarting the photostream slideshow:

Put the following in autoexec.py:

import xbmc
xbmc.executebuiltin("SlideShow(plugin://plugin.image.flickr/?mode=1&name=Fotostream&page=1&url=photostream),recursive,notrandom")

I've got something you'll like coming soon...
Version 0.9.100

Changes:
- Added some stuff to work better with my new addon Plugin Slideshow Screensaver (also on my repo below)

On my REPO.

The Plugin Slideshow Screensaver mentioned above allows you to choose a path from an image plugin's hierarchy to use in a slideshow screensaver. You also have the option to start a slideshow when XBMC starts (energizer80 - this is for you Smile )

So for instance, when setting the path in the screensaver's settings, you can browse the flickr plugin, browse into the photostream and select ok. The screensaver will show images from your photostream. You could do the same with a set, etc.

It's been tested with flickr, picasa and 500px.
It won't work with paths that require input (ie Search flickr)

TIP: When changing the path in the screensaver's settings, you need to click the button which says reset path, because XBMC will only show the last selected plugin otherwise.

When I get some testing feedback (this means you, energizer80), I'll start a new thread for the addon.
Just FYI:
The Plugin Slideshow Screensaver does not appear to work on Eden, so Frodo only.
I notice that the xbmc slideshow addon isn't available on eden, so I don't think the slideshow addon stuff works in eden (perhaps just for python)
(2013-01-12, 23:01)ruuk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-12, 04:09)s0uls Wrote: [ -> ]I Have Flickr set up to use my Google account for login, the add on will accept the 9 digit code from the auth web page. but after that I will get "Error: 1: User not found" when I try to open it.

The actual log would be helpful, so I can figure out where in the code the error is happening.
Also, maybe you could PM me a link to your photostream.

Could you point me on how should I get the add on log on windows ? I will PM you both asap

(2013-01-15, 15:27)s0uls Wrote: [ -> ]Could you point me on how should I get the add on log on windows ? I will PM you both asap

I'm at work on my phone at the moment. Search "xbmc log" on google. When I'm home I'll post the link if you don't already have it.
(2013-01-15, 15:40)ruuk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-15, 15:27)s0uls Wrote: [ -> ]Could you point me on how should I get the add on log on windows ? I will PM you both asap

I'm at work on my phone at the moment. Search "xbmc log" on google. When I'm home I'll post the link if you don't already have it.

Here's the link:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Log_file
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16