Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Custom flagging
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone please help me.

I have modified the IncludesCodecFlagging.xml fille and added the contents below, including placing the image in the path. The next bit is where I am confused, what do I need to add/modify into the nfo files of the films in order for this image to appear, nothing I try seems to work.

<control type="image">
<description>DVDRip Image</description>
<width>90</width>
<height>33</height>
<aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
<texture>flagging/video/dvdrip.png</texture>
<visible>substring(ListItem.filename,dvdrip)</visible>
</control>
nothing because its checking the filename for the text dvdrip which btw confluence already has with

PHP Code:
        <control type="image">
            <
description>DVD Image</description>
            <
width>90</width>
            <
height>33</height>
            <
aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
            <
texture>flagging/video/dvd.png</texture>
            <
visible>[substring(ListItem.FilenameAndPath,dvd) + ![substring(ListItem.FilenameAndPath,hddvd) | substring(ListItem.FilenameAndPath,bluray) | substring(ListItem.FilenameAndPath,bdrip)]] + !Skin.HasSetting(HideFilenameFlagging)</visible>
        </
control
that will match anything with dvd, dvdscr, dvdrip in it
Thanks Jezz_X for the reply.

I dont seem to have any of that in the IncludesCodecFlagging.xml file. I am running version 9.11, maybe thats in the newer build versions?

Is there a way to place flags into the nfo files instead of the filename so xbmc can pick them up or do I have to use the filenames?
indeed it was added after 9.11 Smile
If you want to put it into an info file you need to find one that is there and instead of using ListItem.FilenameAndPath you need to use the info label that is used by the field you fill
Thanks Jezz_X, I will have look at this later on when I get home from work.