Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Getting XBMC to import bleach
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I can not get XBMC (beta) to import bleach (eng dub)
I have it named as it shows on thetvdb but it only sees season one.
Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?
Sorry all Crystal Balls are currently inoperable due the imminent release of Dharma - a debug log might just help though.
steelman1991 Wrote:Sorry all Crystal Balls are currently inoperable due the imminent release of Dharma - a debug log might just help though.

OK I'll grab one.. I thought it might just be due to it being anime and they are normally named 1-100 not S01E01 if you get what I mean.

Thanks for the quick response though.
I enabled logging but can not see any file *.log
does Dharma hold it somewhere else?
Sorry got it now http://pastebin.com/J56USGQh

I screwed up before its named, like this.
season 1 folder has 1-20
season 2 folder has 21-41 etc

File name:
Bleach - 021 - Enter! The World of the Shinigami.avi
Have you actually set the content on the TV Shows folder. I cannot see anything on your debug log that indicates the existence of any tv content whatsoever. You should have a set-up like this

c:\TV Shows\Bleach\Season 1\file

where you would set the content on the TV Shows folder. Where a season number exists in the filename, then the additional season folder can be ommitted. In your case the filename doesn't have a season indicator, therefore your structure would need a Season folder.

See here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=38964
steelman1991 Wrote:Have you actually set the content on the TV Shows folder. I cannot see anything on your debug log that indicates the existence of any tv content whatsoever. You should have a set-up like this

c:\TV Shows\Bleach\Season 1\file

where you would set the content on the TV Shows folder. Where a season number exists in the filename, then the additional season folder can be ommitted. In your case the filename doesn't have a season indicator, therefore your structure would need a Season folder.

See here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=38964

Sorry for the delay.

All other shows scrape fine, just bleach giving me trouble.

My shows are all in this format:
Drive\Series Name\Season\File name.

TV Shows\Bleach\Season 2\Bleach - 021 - Enter! The World of the Shinigami.avi

My thinking is that its due to it not being named like all the others i.e. S02E01
But thats because it is anime.

Hope I am helping with this information, just not 100% what info I need to give.
Your naming convention is the root cause. Despite this being an Anime, for a succesful scrape the file name has to mirror what is available from the scraper. in this instance the episode you refer to is actually Season 2 Episode 1. To have it scrape successfully a change to S02E01 is needed. As far as the TVDB is concerned there is no Season 2 021 (it doesn't care about anime naming conventions and sticks rigidly to a Season/Episode format), therefore a name amendment I think is required to recognise. Just tried a dummy file as follows:-

TV Shows\Bleach\Season 2\Bleach - S02E01 - Enter! The World of the Shinigami.avi

and it works.
steelman1991 Wrote:Your naming convention is the root cause. Despite this being an Anime, for a succesful scrape the file name has to mirror what is available from the scraper. in this instance the episode you refer to is actually Season 2 Episode 1. To have it scrape successfully a change to S02E01 is needed. As far as the TVDB is concerned there is no Season 2 021 (it doesn't care about anime naming conventions and sticks rigidly to a Season/Episode format), therefore a name amendment I think is required to recognise. Just tried a dummy file as follows:-

TV Shows\Bleach\Season 2\Bleach - S02E01 - Enter! The World of the Shinigami.avi

and it works.

Thanks I thought that was the case, just wanted to avoid renaming all the files, so it wouldn't break the torrent. can't be scraped, cant be helped :p
You can also do it with absolute ordering, name all as season 1 and in the scraper settings for tvdb set it to absolute order
Didn't know that - good tip.
craigd Wrote:You can also do it with absolute ordering, name all as season 1 and in the scraper settings for tvdb set it to absolute order

That is a cool trick, didn't quite solve my problem but at least I did not have to rename the files.

Thanks again guys.
That only found from 100 to 167.
and named them 1-67.
Whats the best way to automaticly rename the files below so that they show in XBMC?

http://pastebin.com/ZY38YNs9
As per my last post - TV Shows\Bleach\Season 2\Bleach - S02E01 - Enter! The World of the Shinigami.avi. With Season and Episode in file name - mirroring the scraper format. Or if tou don't have a season folder, make sure the season number is included with the episode number in the file name.
Pages: 1 2