Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Duplicate key press problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

I am running xbmc using an Antec Fusion case with built-in IR sensor. I am using the iMON software that came with the case and my Harmony 880 remote. I've got everything working perfectly with the exception of the "OK" button on the remote which is mapped to the "Enter" key for xbmc.

The problem is that about 50% of the time, if not a little more, I get a duplicate key press when I hit the OK button. The effect of this if I am browsing my TV shows is I end up back at the browsing screen in the blink of an eye. I get taken to the episode listing for the show, but then bounced right back to the show browsing screen because the second key press hits the "..".

I've tried setting the key repeat delay in both iMON and the Harmony screen, but without any luck. All the other keys work fine and I don't have the same problem with other programs.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Andy
I have the same problem, if there is a solution
The solution is buying an MCE receiver, because that built-in one is terrible.

I have an Antec Micro Fusion case and had the same problem.
Do a search on ebay for "hp ir receiver" and get one that says that it is RC6 compatible.
With original IMON remote, I do not have these problems. Can I keep my IMON receiver for display panel.