Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Addon option missing under Settings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I feel like I must be missing something obvious. I updated to the newest release of XBMC, Camelot, and wanted to browse the addons I've heard about. However I am missing the Addon section under Settings. I have an addon folder under the install directory of XBMC and it contains other folders. Is there a setting that turns on the addon feature under the confluence theme? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
You need Dharma for addons.
I knew it had to be obvious! Thanks!
Camelot is not the latest release - it was release last December. Dharma is the latest release, currently on beta2 and very stable for everyday use. Dharma is required for addon functionality.
I didnt realize the testing releases are considered stable. I try to avoid testing releases of any software to avoid bugs and whatnot. Thanks for the information!
Supraz01 Wrote:I didnt realize the testing releases are considered stable.

Well they aren't :-)

However there are so many of us testing XBMC that the beta releases are normally good enough to use. There will be minor hiccups but usually nothing horrendous.

JR