Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: More than 5 favorites on home menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

First of all let me thank all the people involved in developing this skin, I really love it.

But I have a problem, before this, I was using a MOD of aeon that let me add favorites as home menu items, Night also offers this feature, but I was wondering if there is any way to make more than 5 items, I have lots of contents and I like to use custom multi image backgorunds, names, different types of media, etc

If is posible to make 5, how hard can be to have 10, 15 or 20?

Thanks in advance!
One of the reasons I switched Horizontal Home to a wraplist was for the look but also so I can add more submenu options. Then give submenus their own category in Skin settings. That would allow me to bump Home Items to maybe 8-10 each...
mcborzu Wrote:One of the reasons I switched Horizontal Home to a wraplist was for the look but also so I can add more submenu options. Then give submenus their own category in Skin settings. That would allow me to bump Home Items to maybe 8-10 each...

So it is possible to have more home items created from Favorites... but how I do this? Is something hard?
Just wanted to note that I'm interested in this thread too... I'll be poking around in the guts of the Night skin tonight and I'll report back with what I find...