Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [LIVE] Blank Screen on Startup newest version
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys,

sorry for the influx of new threads, I've just got around to updating and playing with my media centre again, and it's almost ready to be perfect, I just had to update it because the iPlayer addon was getting fussy, and ran into a couple of problems so I'm hoping you can get them sorted for me please! Smile

(1) The most important one is when the media centre starts up, I'm greeted to a screen that looks like my GFX Card is overheating, a black screen with lots of artefacts, however, this cannot be the case as to get out of the screen, I have to plug a keyboard in, CTRL+ALT+F2 out of it, and then CTRL+ALT+F7 back in and everything is perfect again (Apart from the cursor in the middle of my screen) I've updated to the latest nvidia drivers as well so this shouldn't be an issue, yet it still persists.

(2) My box wakes as soon as it's suspended, but I'm sure this is just a simple problem to do with waking priorities

(3) This issue is related to the previous one, the WLAN doesn't resume again once the box has awoken from it's sleeping state, and thus, I'm left without a terminal or, worse, internet.

I hope this is enough detail, if you need any more, feel free to ask and I'll try and provide as soon as I can.

Thanks, in anticipation,
Kris