Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Transparency! FAQ / HowTo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Hi

Love the skin.
I use it in Kodi 14.
Does anyone know how to make the top right exit button to make Kodi exit with one click and not open the shutdown menu?

I did not find the option for that in the skin options.

Thank you.
(2015-05-11, 20:33)ymca Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

Love the skin.
I use it in Kodi 14.
Does anyone know how to make the top right exit button to make Kodi exit with one click and not open the shutdown menu?

Thank you.

you'll have to mod the skin.
change this line in Home.xml:
https://github.com/ronie/skin.transparen...e.xml#L123

to:
Code:
<onclick>Quit</onclick>
(2015-05-11, 20:58)ronie Wrote: [ -> ]

Love the skin.
I use it in Kodi 14.

Thank you.

to:
Code:
<onclick>Quit</onclick>

Thanks.

It was in line 128 in my file.
Strange that they didn't make the option to edit the exit in the skin\Kodi system.
Downloaded latest kodi and T.
Started artwork downloader and got a lot of artwork.
But how can i get the pictures moving in "the movie theatre" in Movies?
I had it some years ago but cant figure it out now.
Looking in Background but it will not work.
Cant seem to find the folder where the artwork is downloaded..

But a great skin this is Big Grin
(2015-08-04, 22:45)frank75 Wrote: [ -> ]Downloaded latest kodi and T.
Started artwork downloader and got a lot of artwork.
But how can i get the pictures moving in "the movie theatre" in Movies?
I had it some years ago but cant figure it out now.
Looking in Background but it will not work.
Cant seem to find the folder where the artwork is downloaded..

But a great skin this is Big Grin

you can try if the artwork organizer addon works for you:
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/helix/scr...organizer/

it will try to copy all your artwork to a separate folder which can be used in T! for that purpose.
Thank you very much Big Grin.

And another thing.
In pictures, i used to have a picture for each folder and called it Folder.jpg.
When i start Pictures, T dont show these folder-pictures now.
I re-named some to Artwork.jpg, then it is showing. But also showing when i look thourgh the pictures.It pops up as the last picture.
When calling these pictures Folder.jpg they did not show up.
Is there a new way to do this?

Thx in advace
(2015-08-07, 21:06)frank75 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you very much Big Grin.

And another thing.
In pictures, i used to have a picture for each folder and called it Folder.jpg.
When i start Pictures, T dont show these folder-pictures now.
I re-named some to Artwork.jpg, then it is showing. But also showing when i look thourgh the pictures.It pops up as the last picture.
When calling these pictures Folder.jpg they did not show up.
Is there a new way to do this?

Thx in advace

according to the kodi docs, the filename should be folder.jpg (lowercase).
http://kodi.wiki/view/Thumbnails#Picture_thumbnails
i've just tested it and that works fine on my end.
I have been looking for this for a couple of hours now with no luck.

On Kodi 15.1. No remote, no keyboard unless I need to search or add a source or something. I use this thing from my couch so the mouse is the easiest thing for me.

Great work on the skin and everything would be great except I am a mouse user and I have no "Back" or "Home" button like in confluence

"Favorites button would be nice but I can use super favorites and get that on my right click so no big deal .

The main thing is the "Back" button, without pressing escape or backspace on the keyboard I have no way of going back.

Is this possible. I can add or modify scripts or whatever. Thanks
(2015-10-06, 20:40)gguerra333 Wrote: [ -> ]Great work on the skin and everything would be great except I am a mouse user and I have no "Back" or "Home" button like in confluence

there should be no need for those, if you right-click outside of the panel you will go back.

but in case you rather have buttons for it: Skin Settings > General > Enable Touchscreen mode

(2015-10-06, 20:40)gguerra333 Wrote: [ -> ]"Favorites button would be nice but I can use super favorites and get that on my right click so no big deal .

you can enable the favourites button in: Skin Settings > Menu
Right clicking outside of the panel did not work, tried it all kinds of ways.

Edit: It turns out that Super Favorites was interfering with my right mouse button. I had already disabled, then uninstalled it but my right click functionality was still affected.

As for touchscreen mode, duh, I wasn't scrolling down far enough on the skin settings, thanks BUT now that I have enabled touchscreen mode I have no mouse cursor and it makes it difficult to navigate outside of the panel, inside of the panel it will go up, down, left right etc but when I move outside of the panel I have no idea what I am pointing at. Any ideas?
glad to hear you've figured it out :-)

yeah sorry, my suggestion to enable touchscreen mode is indeed not quite useful for mouse users.

Love the skin.
I use it in Kodi 14.

Thank you.

(ymca note: That can be found in "C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.transparency\720p")

to:
Code:
<onclick>Quit</onclick>

ronie, can there be a feature request for this in "T!"?
Complete noob questions but I have two... One is can you change the name of the options on the home screen to something else and I'm trying t create a folder for Video and music addons for the Add-Ons section. How can I do that?

Love the skin.
I use it in Kodi 14.

Thank you.

to:
Code:
<onclick>Quit</onclick>

It's not working anymore.
I'm using Kodi 16 a3
I have T! 9.0.1 and when I click the quit button I can see the menu and Kodi will not exit.

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<window>
    <defaultcontrol always="true">9000</defaultcontrol>
    <controls>
        <include condition="!Skin.HasSetting(HideHomeVideoBackground)">home-videowindow</include>
        <include condition="[!Skin.HasSetting(Menu_Videos) | !Skin.HasSetting(Menu_Movies)] + Skin.HasSetting(Home_Movies_Fanart_Background)">Home_Movies_Fanart</include>
        <include condition="!Skin.HasSetting(Menu_TVShows) + Skin.HasSetting(Home_TVShows_Fanart_Background)">Home_TVShows_Fanart</include>
        <include condition="!Skin.HasSetting(Menu_Music) + Skin.HasSetting(Home_Music_Fanart_Background)">Home_Music_Fanart</include>
        <control type="multiimage">
            <posx>0</posx>
            <posy>0</posy>
            <width>1280</width>
            <height>720</height>
            <imagepath background="true">$INFO[Container(5040).ListItem.Icon]</imagepath>
            <aspectratio>scale</aspectratio>
            <timeperimage>7000</timeperimage>
            <randomize>true</randomize>
            <fadetime>600</fadetime>
            <include condition="Skin.HasSetting(AnimateBackgrounds)">backgroundanimation</include>
            <include>VisibleFadeEffect</include>
            <visible>![Player.HasVideo + !Skin.HasSetting(HideHomeVideoBackground)] + ![Player.HasAudio + !Skin.HasSetting(HideVisBackground)] + ![[Control.HasFocus(5044) + !IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(7021))] | [Control.HasFocus(5045) + !IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(7022))] | [Control.HasFocus(5046) + !IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(7023))] | [Control.HasFocus(5047) + !IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(7024))] | [Control.HasFocus(5048) + !IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(7025))]]</visible>
        </control>
        <include condition="[!Skin.HasSetting(Menu_Videos) | !Skin.HasSetting(Menu_Movies)] + [!Skin.HasSetting(HomeRecentMovies) | Skin.HasSetting(HomeRandomMovies) | Skin.HasSetting(HomeWatchlistMovies)]">recentlyfanartmovies</include>
        <include condition="!Skin.HasSetting(Menu_TVShows) + [!Skin.HasSetting(HomeRecentTVShows) | Skin.HasSetting(HomeRandomTVShows) | Skin.HasSetting(HomeWatchlistTVShows)]">recentlyfanartepisodes</include>
        <include condition="Skin.HasSetting(Menu_MusicVideos) + [!Skin.HasSetting(HomeRecentMusicvideos) | Skin.HasSetting(HomeRandomMusicvideos) | Skin.HasSetting(HomeWatchlistMusicvideos)]">recentlyfanartmusicvideos</include>
        <include condition="!Skin.HasSetting(Menu_Music) + [!Skin.HasSetting(HomeRecentAlbums) | Skin.HasSetting(HomeRandomAlbums) | Skin.HasSetting(HomeWatchlistAlbums)]">recentlyfanartalbums</include>
        <include condition="!Skin.HasSetting(Menu_Programs) + !Skin.HasSetting(HomeRandomAddons)">randomfanartaddons</include>
        <include condition="!Skin.HasSetting(HideVisBackgrounds)">CommonVisualizationBackground</include>
        <include condition="Window.Previous(Startup)">Splash</include>
        <control type="group">
            <include>ContentFade</include>
            <control type="group">
                <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="500" condition="Window.IsVisible(script-globalsearch-main.xml)">Conditional</animation>
                <include condition="!Skin.HasSetting(Menu_Weather) + !Skin.HasSetting(homepageWeatherinfo)">WeatherInfo</include>
                <include condition="!Skin.HasSetting(Menu_Weather) + !Skin.HasSetting(homepageWeatherinfo)">WeatherExtendedInfo</include>
                <include condition="!Skin.HasSetting(Menu_Settings) + !Skin.HasSetting(homepageSysteminfo)">SystemInfo</include>
                <include condition="[!Skin.HasSetting(Menu_Videos) | !Skin.HasSetting(Menu_Movies) | !Skin.HasSetting(Menu_TVShows) | Skin.HasSetting(Menu_MusicVideos) | !Skin.HasSetting(Menu_TV)] + !Skin.HasSetting(homepageVideoinfo)">VideoInfo</include>
                <include condition="!Skin.HasSetting(Menu_TV) + !Skin.HasSetting(homepageTVinfo)">TVInfo</include>
                <include condition="!Skin.HasSetting(Menu_Music) + !Skin.HasSetting(homepageMusicinfo)">MusicInfo</include>
                <control type="group" id="5050">
                    <posx>0</posx>
                    <posy>0</posy>
                    <onright>20</onright>
                    <include condition="[!Skin.HasSetting(Menu_Videos) | !Skin.HasSetting(Menu_Movies)] + !Skin.HasSetting(HomeRecentMovies) | Skin.HasSetting(HomeRandomMovies) | Skin.HasSetting(HomeWatchlistMovies)">RecentlyAddedMovies</include>
                    <include condition="!Skin.HasSetting(Menu_TVShows) + !Skin.HasSetting(HomeRecentTVShows) | Skin.HasSetting(HomeRandomTVShows) | Skin.HasSetting(HomeWatchlistTVShows)">RecentlyAddedTVShows</include>
                    <include condition="Skin.HasSetting(Menu_MusicVideos) + !Skin.HasSetting(HomeRecentMusicVideos) | Skin.HasSetting(HomeRandomMusicVideos) | Skin.HasSetting(HomeWatchlistMusicVideos)">RecentlyAddedMusicVideos</include>
                    <include condition="!Skin.HasSetting(Menu_Music) + !Skin.HasSetting(HomeRecentAlbums) | Skin.HasSetting(HomeRandomAlbums) | Skin.HasSetting(HomeWatchlistAlbums)">RecentlyAddedAlbums</include>
                    <include condition="!Skin.HasSetting(Menu_Programs) + !Skin.HasSetting(HomeRandomAddons)">RandomAddons</include>
                </control>
                <control type="group" id="9000">
                    <posx>0</posx>
                    <posy>0</posy>
                    <height>720</height>
                    <width>1388</width>
                    <include condition="!Skin.HasSetting(HorizontalHomeMenu)">VerticalMenu</include>
                    <include condition="Skin.HasSetting(HorizontalHomeMenu)">HorizontalMenu</include>
                </control>
                <include>SubMenu</include>
                <include condition="!Skin.HasSetting(Home_Weather_Icon)">Home_Top_Weather_Icon</include>
            </control>
            <control type="group">
                <include>Window_OpenClose_Header_Animation</include>
                <include condition="Skin.HasSetting(HateTransparency)">T-Header1</include>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>0</posx>
                    <posy>0</posy>
                    <width>1280</width>
                    <height>74</height>
                    <texture>Header.png</texture>
                </control>
                <control type="grouplist">
                    <posx>0</posx>
                    <posy>0</posy>
                    <width>529</width>
                    <height>30</height>
                    <orientation>horizontal</orientation>
                    <itemgap>0</itemgap>
                    <control type="image">
                        <width>29</width>
                        <height>30</height>
                        <texture>dot.png</texture>
                    </control>
                    <control type="label">
                        <description>date label</description>
                        <width min="10" max="400">auto</width>
                        <height>30</height>
                        <aligny>center</aligny>
                        <font>font-20</font>
                        <textcolor>white</textcolor>
                        <label>$INFO[System.Date]</label>
                    </control>
                    <control type="image">
                        <width>29</width>
                        <height>30</height>
                        <texture>dot.png</texture>
                    </control>
                    <control type="label">
                        <description>time label</description>
                        <width min="10" max="100">auto</width>
                        <height>30</height>
                        <aligny>center</aligny>
                        <font>font-20</font>
                        <textcolor>white</textcolor>
                        <label>$INFO[System.Time]</label>
                    </control>
                </control>
                <include condition="!Skin.HasSetting(HideSearch)">SearchButton</include>
                <control type="button" id="20">
                    <description>Power push button</description>
                    <posx>1248</posx>
                    <posy>7</posy>
                    <width>20</width>
                    <height>20</height>
                    <label>-</label>
                    <font>-</font>
                    <onclick>ActivateWindow(ShutdownMenu)</onclick>
                    <texturefocus>-</texturefocus>
                    <texturenofocus>-</texturenofocus>
                    <pulseonselect>true</pulseonselect>
                    <onleft>10</onleft>
                    <onright>10</onright>
                    <onup>9000</onup>
                    <onclick>Quit</onclick>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>1248</posx>
                    <posy>7</posy>
                    <width>20</width>
                    <height>20</height>
                    <aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
                    <texture>$VAR[HomePowerButton]</texture>
                    <animation effect="rotate" start="0" end="-360" center="auto" time="800" condition="Control.HasFocus(20)">Conditional</animation>
                </control>
            </control>
            <include condition="system.getbool(lookandfeel.enablerssfeeds)">RSS</include>
        </control>
        <include condition="Skin.HasSetting(Qlock)">QlockHome</include>
        <include condition="Skin.HasSetting(TouchScreenMode)">TouchScreenControlsHome</include>
    </controls>
</window>
you need to remove this line:
<onclick>ActivateWindow(ShutdownMenu)</onclick>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14