Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Poster View
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When using poster view for the Movies, as a movie loads, a rectangular black box appears right below the movie title in the upper left portion of screen.
Right where it says 'Press down for trailer'.

It looks like it could be a backdrop for a trailer and the image trailer_diffuse_back.png in Media/Dialogs folder looks much like it. I tried finding what is calling the box but it still persists.

I think I remember way in the past that on a fast system where movies load quickly, you hardly notice it. But on a slower system (ATV), it can be on the screen for a while.

Any ideas?
try switching to fullscreen trailers in skin settings, see if thats a simple solution to get rid of that...
mcborzu Wrote:try switching to fullscreen trailers in skin settings, see if thats a simple solution to get rid of that...

Nope....
Maybe I could just alter the xml to make it go away.. like make it wait longer before showing up, or even deleting what calls it.

I don't remember if it was present a few Night revisions ago and when had time was going to revert and see if it went away.

Arg.. work calls...
Which part of the poster view file brings up the black box?
Thanks
Lets try another easy solution:

delete Includes_Trailer.xml all the code resides there
mcborzu Wrote:Lets try another easy solution:

delete Includes_Trailer.xml all the code resides there

Voila!
Seemed to have stopped it from loading.
Thanks!