Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: QUESTION for new addon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
if i wanna write new scraper how can i test in xbmc. at 9.11 camelot when i put xml file in correct folder i can see in xbmc but know scrapers must downloaded and xbmc must record it as working scraper. but for the new one ? am have to send my unfinished files to mail list ?
drascom Wrote:if i wanna write new scraper how can i test in xbmc. at 9.11 camelot when i put xml file in correct folder i can see in xbmc but know scrapers must downloaded and xbmc must record it as working scraper. but for the new one ? am have to send my unfinished files to mail list ?

There is an "install from ZIP" option in the addons installer. If you selecting a well structured zip it will install the addon.

I've already tried to explain you two times at least that in order to have a proper structure you have to have a folder in the zip for the scraper and name it accordingly to the addon ID. Also the icon MUST be named as icon.png.
i'll try to fix it. thanks for reply.
Fixed...