Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Dharma beta2 won't start bluray playback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been a long-time XBMC Windows user, and have my 9.11 setup to play BD ISOs externally, with TMT3. I just saw the availability of Dharma, so I installed it on a second computer, to test if it would work for my needs before I upgraded my media PC. I am interested in playing BDs via the internal player, because TMT3 is slow, and lacks keyboard shortcuts for some functions.

So I extracted two of my BD ISOs to a separate folder, and added that as a source in Dharma. It scrapes the movies just fine, but when I try to play them I get a "working" dialogue box for about 5 seconds, and then it just goes away. The movie never starts playing, and no error message is given.

Am I misunderstanding the BD support in Dharma? Does it still require an external player?

Thanks,
Dave
Movies with or without menus?
Dharma can only play 'pure' movies afaik (without menus etc.)
Thanks for the clarification! I was trying to play movies with menus, which explains my difficulty. I appreciate you taking the time to respond!

Dave