Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: New Media Info View for Aeon65?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently toyed with the idea of switching to media portal for the TV support. It was nowhere near as accomplished as XBMC IMHO but I tried out their StreamedMP skin and thought it had a great Media Info view.

I use Aeon65 and I'd love it if this could be included. How hard would this be? Does anyone else think the current Media info view doesn't quite fit with the rest of the skin.
cannot be used to display cast properly, looks crowded, not to mention some script buttons, poster or fanart selection. And, if you do that for movies, it has to be done also for tv shows, episode, albums, songs... a massive work to be done when the media info looks perfect (for me at least), with big poster and everything placed nice.
sergiocos Wrote:cannot be used to display cast properly, looks crowded, not to mention some script buttons, poster or fanart selection. And, if you do that for movies, it has to be done also for tv shows, episode, albums, songs... a massive work to be done when the media info looks perfect (for me at least), with big poster and everything placed nice.

i agree, looks a bit like the wide info panel from low list btw, perhaps that´s what you search for.