Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Marked as watched issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm very happy. Thank you all for support Smile
Where can I find miminumplaycountpercentage option for changing to 101? What "xml"?
BlackJack1 Wrote:Where can I find miminumplaycountpercentage option for changing to 101? What "xml"?

See http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Advancedsett...3Cvideo.3E

JR
I just added a "video" part in advancedsetting.xml with miminumplaycountpercentage line and... nothing changed. Still after a few seconds playing movie using external KMPlayer is marked as "watched" Sad
BlackJack1 Wrote:I just added a "video" part in advancedsetting.xml with miminumplaycountpercentage line and... nothing changed. Still after a few seconds playing movie using external KMPlayer is marked as "watched" Sad

If you use an external player XBMC will always mark a video as watched once it has successfully launched the external player. This is because it has no way of knowing how much of the film you watched.

JR
Dharma 9.11 did not marked that way. Is any chance to add an option "disableautowatchedflag"?
Pages: 1 2