Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Movie collections in aeon?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey.

I have tried to search, but couldn't find anything so now I try to ask here.

Is there a Aeon version with Movie Collection function integrated? Where it is possible to merge ex "Alien 1, 2, 3 and 4" together so they don't take up so much space when browsing my movies in multiplex mode?

Or is it possible to make a new category in the menu called "Movie Collections" and then make it work just like the "movies" or "Tv shows" category? It would be cool if someone could help me make that Smile

Best regards
Inside Wrote:Hey.

Is there a Aeon version with Movie Collection function integrated? Where it is possible to merge ex "Alien 1, 2, 3 and 4" together so they don't take up so much space when browsing my movies in multiplex mode?

Or is it possible to make a new category in the menu called "Movie Collections" and then make it work just like the "movies" or "Tv shows" category? It would be cool if someone could help me make that Smile

Best regards

I´m not 100% sure (i don´t use it), but i think that this feature has nothing to do with the skin. only thing we as skinners can do is to show a small icon or something like that to mark a cover as a movieset. correct me if I´m wrong
Inside Wrote:Hey.

Best regards
As far as i know the only way to do this is by adding this to all your movies .nfo file
<set>Alien Quadrilogy</set> and you will need to reload each fim one by one for it to work,
But it's well worth the effortSmile
paul Wrote:As far as i know the only way to do this is by adding this to all your movies .nfo file
<set>Alien Quadrilogy</set> and you will need to reload each fim one by one for it to work,
But it's well worth the effortSmile

wow that sounds very smart! I tried to google it and found this wiki site with a guide. I will try it later today and see if it works.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Movie_Sets

Thanks for the help so far!
If you don't have nfo's you can just create nfo's for only the movies in a set as I described in this thread

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=78605
Thanks for all the comments. It worked to add the "<set>" line in the NFO's, and as I have my whole library exported it was easy to go edit them Smile