Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Night really kicks the llamas (aeon) ass
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey dudes

i have been playing/experimenting with xbmc for a while now and have really grown to love it and ever since i discovered night its becoming quite obsessive. i am constantly reading the forums and taking little bits of information and learning more and more about this amazing piece of software.

i wish there was more activity on this skin subforum as it deserves way more than other other skin

next step for me is start learning some xml and python as i have a few ideas that i would love to start integrating.
Thx for the compliment, usually this place has like 10-15 posts a day but since the Devs like us sit on a skin for a week before repo update not much new stuff to discuss. I've actually have enjoyed the quiet pace latelyBig Grin
my pleasure. you deserve the compliment
Ditto, Thank you so much for all of your hard work mcborzu. This is by far the best skin around for XBMC.
For my use, not only does it have the best views and option (like rotating fanart, logos, trailers, etc) it is the fastest.

I have played with other skins that have some nice views as well, but they feel sluggish (I hate the fade in effects that a lot of skins incorporate as well as that adds to the sluggish feel.)

Some skins have interesting movie views, but most seem to put less effort in the TV section.

My only critism of this skin I have is that it does not incorerate with some of the plugins I use very well. For example, the hulu and apple quicktime both work with list view, but there is no infolist view available (where I can see the description of the show.) I thought this was an issue with the plugins (and it might well be) but those views work in confluence.