Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: TVDB scraper is broken on Dharma 3?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have installed XBMCFREAKs Dharma 3 Live CD and when XBMC scrapes TV shows, it adds the show but no info, no episode name or details etc.

Possibly could be:
TVDB that is down,
Dharma 3 scraper not working for TVDB or,
XBMCFreak Dharma 3 scraper is broken...

Anyone else seeing this behaviour? Trying to manually refresh the TV episode does not find the data either.
Seeing the same thing here as well. Working fine on my other beta 1 machines (Live) but not working on my beta 3 machine.

Tolax
Finally, someone has the same issue!

Still hasn't fixed itself with any addon updates so maybe more inclined to say its a Beta 3 thing.
No it's not. Don't you imagine there would be bigger ranting if this was a general issue?

Shall we say again we can't help without a debug log?
I had the same problem last night on 2 machines. I had to turn off library update in order for xbmc to function. The moment i updated the library xbmc would freeze or crash. sorry no logs because im at work.
then, with all due respect, stfu. you have no idea the amount of frustration such posts cause us.
I agree that it is not an inherent problem with Beta 3 as otherwise 'the world' would be screaming. I'm going to finish editing the nfo's with media companion today and then rescrape. If the problem continues I will grab the debug and upload.

Just to clarify xbmc is running fine (there is no crash as the other user was talking about) - it simply grabs the TV show as "1x01 - " instead of "1x01 - this is the first title"

Cosmetics.......

Tolax
There is a similar topic in the Linux Live area. I have added my debug log there, and my humble opinion on what the debug log might be saying.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=633...stcount=11